Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Public Kissing Right Or Wrong?

acha?? maine to nai dkha...n i hope dekhooo b na...lol

No I don't approve of kissing in public!It's an inappropriate and indecent way of showing ur love for a certain person to the world!!
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

do they need your approval for kissing *Saira*

Miss_Sweet you are more straight forward and honest
    but conservative hypocrites won't tolerate
    they will bring religion to embarrass u
    u make me happy

im honest and straight forward....y do u think im not honest?

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 255730
    do they need your approval for kissing *Saira*

Miss_Sweet you are more straight forward and honest
    but conservative hypocrites won't tolerate
    they will bring religion to embarrass u
    dsjeya!I thought Miss Sweet wanted our VIEWS on this debate.Therefore I was expressing my Point only!I care the least about what others do but as I said I Don't Approve of Public Kissing!!!And if a certain somebody does not want to be indulge in such activities does not necessarily means that he/she is a conservative fool.Get ur facts right dear!!
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 254886
    Lovers or cuples Publicly Kissing is good or bad?
    Showing like this things is any mental probs or do u think its not a big issue?

Some people public affection and some thinks its soooooo romantic, they not think or no matter where they are....

kissing is a way of showing affection...when talking abt kissing btw lover and couple in public...i think this should be banned...because these ppl dont forget to kiss on the elevator also...and invite embarassing comments...i really dont have a problem with ppl kissing as who cares..i dont hve time to see these..neither i m someone to interfere... but these things bring a negetive image to the child who holds the future of the nation...children imitate elders...i remember a case...in which parents kiss eachother in public and infront of their child...then later child started doing it and asked the question why...the reason given by her mom was that its showing love to eachother...from that day onwards the child also started kissing her mom and dad on lips..and later tried to do french kissing....me as a stranger sees and forgets but as she waz a mother she waz worried not abt her daughter kissing her but because if at the young age she (her daughter) is kissing her then wat will happen in her older age..and many more...i want it banned cause i dont want children to see it in younger age and who knows wat it leads them to...when they should put their mind most in accomplishing their future dreams...

in the subcontinent children sleep with their parents in the night witnessing sex acts
    it is not ideal to ban children sleeping with parents RAHEN
    read my post Miss_Sweet you are more straight forward and honest that is what i wrote
    u make me happy

Dsjeya, please stick to the topic. Parents having sex in their bed has nothing to do with public kissing.

To kiss or not to kiss; It's not my business. I don't have anything against or in favor of public kissing. Just one thing.. respect the people around you while you're kissing out in the open.
    Dream, I do.

endurer
    we allow our children to see worst things
    but we make hell of a noise about public kissing
    you are hypocrites
    pl don't use approve that shows authority
    u make me happy