Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Public Kissing Right Or Wrong?

there was lot of bad blood from mytonse and endurer
    u make me happy

Its just sparkling red.

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 260247
    there was lot of bad blood from mytonse and endurer
    I for one know that you are fond of denial and empty arguments, but your rhetorical tricks are not going to work, at least here. I somehow believe that you are seeking attention and want the world to look at you, accept your opinion, lie down on the ground and kiss your feet.

Oh & I am not surprised to see you filling the spaces with stupid nonsense in order to justify your bigotry. Defend something better, the next time you wish to hit the submit button.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 254911
    no...its soooo big difference in LOVE MAKING (sex) and KISSING! kissing is lips to lips or kiss on the cheek... what do u think abt KISSING? kissing dosent mean sex:s

Let me :frusty1;

I for one know that you are fond of denial and empty arguments, but your rhetorical tricks are not going to work, at least here. I somehow believe that you are seeking attention and want the world to look at you, accept your opinion, lie down on the ground and kiss your feet.

Oh & I am not surprised to see you filling the spaces with stupid nonsense in order to justify your bigotry. Defend something better, the next time you wish to hit the submit button.

Well he has quoted your earlier empty argument.

Dsjeya,
    Stick to the rules.Refrain from personal remarks.

u stupid mytonse shut uo,u chit
    u make me happy

Nice show Dsjeya.

stupid?
    shit?

Awww...

The Winning team in limpid.

I have a request to make.Pls stop fighting like school boys and let's have a rational talk!
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!