Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Movie Signature in Photoshop

One of the cool Movie signature tutorial is on the way to be discovered...through this tutorial u will be able to input a part of movie in any background or on any image of ur choice...

For this tutorial u need two softwares...1)Image Ready 2) .mov format movie....(if u dont have this format ..u can convert a movie from software "Total video Coverter"...i also used the same...) and remember no other format will work...

Step 1- In image ready open the movie by going to File> Open and select the second option "Selected Range Only" and check "Limit to Every 2nd frame"...and press ok

Step 2- to select a part of the movie first press shift and select the part of the movie through mouse..

..remember when u select the movie it should be at pause....not on play......and try to have less part of the movie so that u dont end up confused with it as this is ur first try...and yes the more u take the more size it has...and will take time to process...i hve take 97 frames..and this will later take some time to process...
    later it will be opened..and u can see that through ur animation panel (windows > animation)..or ur layer pallete. now select all the frames by pressing shift and put it on "no delay"...also select forever from the animation pallete...

and press play...
    now we hve to minimize the movie size according to our requirement by going to Edit > image size....check Constrain proportion and enter the size...

now select the first frame in the layer pallete and lets export the movie to photoshop by clicking on the "Jump to photoshop" tool at the bottom of the tools panel..or press ctrl+ shift + M

As u can see we have too many layers ...thats why we will hve to group them by clicking on the "new group" button on the layer panel which looks lika a folder there...and drag all the layers in it..

now goto image> canvas and place the same size which is of the image that u want to use as a background or signature..

.now u must be having two files in ur workspace..one of the signature and the other of the movie...now press Ctrl + A for the image which will make it selected and then goto Edit > copy ...and then on the movie file press Edit > paste .and set the layer of image by dragging it to the bottom of the set...

now again press Ctrl+ Shift+ M to goto image ready or press the "jump to image ready " tool at the bottom of the tools panel...
    if u r not comfortable with the place of position of the movie..u can move it here by selecting all the movie layers in animation panel with a move too from the tool box..
    to save the file goto File > save optimized as ....select the location and write the name ...press save...
    i hope u all liked this tutorial

if u hve any questions related to this...feel free to ask them....

fantastic... soooper.. :thumbs:
    Rahen jiii realy you are very hardwork and intelligent person.. realy like this tutorial... thora sa time lagega.. But I ll creat it.
    thank thank thank you so much for posting this lesson.

kya bat hai fatyma kaffi acha kaam hai bahoot hardworkin ki hai niCe work really......thnkz 4 shaRin dear fatyma ji

Marvelluos Rahen..simply beautiful.

thanks all of u for liking...

and remember if u want to add text to the bg....do that before u move the image to the movie file....

hve u tried it...?

no dear not yet.. coz I dont have Total movie converter.... aj to holiday hey kal InshaALLAH ye software purchase karonga then try karke ap ko bataonga