Thread: 4 Steps To Great-Looking Lips!

Lips are the most prominent part of our face noticed while we talk, smile, pout, kiss and so on! We all have them and we all want our lips to look more beautiful. Applying lipstick the right way can help you achieve just that. Here are 4 easy steps to get those great-looking lips:

Step 1: With your favorite lip pencil, at the edge of each corner on either side of your upper lip mark a dot. Then, add two more dots...one at each of the twin peaks in the middle of the upper lip.

Step 2: Now start joining the dots. First, connect the dot on each corner up to the dot on the peak on the same side. Then, join the 2 dots on both crests together dipping in between, to completely outline the top lip.

Step 3: Beginning from the middle of your lower lip, start outlining towards the corners, stopping just a little distance before you get to the corners.

Step 4: Fill in with lipstick. Use your lip brush to apply color evenly. Blend any visible edges of your pencil lines with lipstick, using your lip brush to apply and blend.

Remember to have a sharpened lip pencil in the same shade as that of the lipstick. For those who would want to try a funky look, you could go ahead and choose different shades.

Source:teenstation
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

hmmm..great tip...i didnot know the step 3...thanks 4 advancing ma knowledge...keep it up saira....:up;

very nice tips..i didnt kno any of these
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

ahhhhhhhhhaan nice topic!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......