Thread: Love being a woman?Tell us why!

To be a woman in a man's world is tough.

But women have shown they can be tough -- if not tougher -- too.

From being a homemaker to a pilot, the sky is really the limit for women.

Yes, women today are everywhere, doing things never thought possible before.

Women rock!

And for all you women who agree, this is YOUR chance to express yourself.

What is it about being a woman that you love? Tell us!

PS: Men who know their women can write in too!
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

It's been good 16 days since you posted this topic and yet none of the women here came forward to post a reply. Looks like no woman here loves being who she is

Aapi (ID: Fairy), my mother, annie my aunt, and a certain someone are the women I know. All of them deserve great respect and admiration for being who they are and how they manage being who they are.

Aapi in particular is someone I look forward to in every decision I make because her set of golden principles don't have a match here or anywhere. Every single day I spend with her teaches me about life and beyond and I can't thank her much for being here whenever & whatever the need be.
    Dream, I do.

Well Sis i only became a member a few days ago so i can be exempted from not replying in the 16 days as endurer has so kindly said :P

Thats a real hard question you have asked and i guess if u asked a man the same question he'd have a million and one reasons as to why he loves being a man!

As a women there are many pros and cons of being a women. But the society we live in sometimes i wish i was a guy. The dun have to take as mush stick as we do. We women struggle through lives @ times and have to sacrifice all our desires and needs and push ahead whether we are fit or not!:frusty1;

Islamically we have been given so many rights but not all are granted to us and often we are made to feel like second best. Humaare har rishte mein koi na koi khoobi bataaey gae hai pir bi aksar vo sab kio nahin milta.?

Mai bi baataoun mein kahaan se kahaan pohanch gae :cryss: ..heres my reasons why i love being a women :

Imagine a woman who believes it is right and good she is a woman. A woman who honors her experience and tells her stories.

Imagine a woman who believes she is good. A woman who trusts and respects herself. Who listens to her needs and desires and meets them with tenderness and grace.

Imagine a woman who has acknowledged the past's influence on the present. A woman who has walked through her past. Who has healed into the present.

Imagine a woman who authors her own life. A woman who exerts, initiates and moves on her own behalf. Who refuses to surrender except to her truest self and her wisest voice.

Imagine a woman in love with her own body. A woman who believes her body is enough, just as it is. Who celebrates her body and its rhythms and cycles as an exquisite resource.

Imagine a woman who celebrates the accumulation of her years and her wisdom. Who refuses to use precious energy disguising the changes in her body and life.

Imagine a woman who values the women in her life. A woman who sits in circles of women. Who is reminded of the truth about herself when she forgets
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9...irl79wyzp2.gif

Kahbhi Khamosh Betho Gae ..Kabhi Gunghunaou Gai..
    Mai Uthni Yaad Aoungi ..Jitna Bhoolaou Gae

Today women seek validation as complete human beings.They cry over romantic movies and get a thrill from the X-files. They are touched by the sight of babies and outraged at violence. When making love they like to be on the top, in charge of their own fulfillment.

This is just the beginning! On a competence level we have what it takes to grab the world by the tail. Women are natural at multi-tasking. They talk on the phone, while cooking dinner, shave their legs while applying eye-makeup and run a corporation while managing a household. Women have compassion like no other species and never tire of listening to problems. They have the courage to find solutions when others give up. Equipped with great intuition they know right from wrong without consulting an expert.

Women are great communicators connecting easily with people. They are resilient in the face of adversity and are networking pros reaching out for support. Instead of hoarding information, women freely share with others. They are emotionally tuned-in and have the gift of expressing it.

Women have the courage to be honest and outspoken. When dealing with stress, women can have a pedicure or go shopping. Best of all, women don't need to compete with men to be successful. They can stand on their own, or be united to reach goals. Femininity is personal power and at no other time in history has society been so touched by the power of women.

Women have what it takes to create a more peaceful world of human equality. Our time has come to capitalize on our feminine traits and the warmth of our hearts to rock the world. No matter what background, religion or race we come from, we don't need to look outside for validation. Our strength lies within. The world needs us. It needs our courage to forge ahead, our intuition to discern, our passion for humanity and our wisdom to see the big picture. Women must stand united in their feminine spirit to bring about global changes. There is nothing quite like women with a purpose, who rise to the occasion.

Excerpts:Allie Ochs
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!