Thread: Tips to help you wake up for Fajr

Assalam-u-Aliekum Wa-Rahmatu Allah-i Wa-Barakatuh !

Tips to help you wake up for Fajr, InshaAllah:

1. Keep Away from Ma'aasi (acts of disobedience) .
    2. Avoid eating too much food.
    3. Drink one or two glasses of water before going to bed.
    4. Perform Wudoo (ablution) before going to bed.
    5. Go to bed early.
    6. Make intention in your heart to get up for Fajr.
    7. Set your alarm.
    8. Establish Fajr wake up calling system with family and friends e.g. friends/family members calling, texting etc each other to help one another wake up for fajr.
    9. Say prescribed supplications (dua) before sleeping
    10. Once awake, do not linger lazily in bed.
    11. Go to your local masjid to pray

Also... one thing that helps that I do when I study late and stuff is put my alarm clock (which is very loud) in the bathroom... thus forcing you to get up and go to the bathroom to shut it off. While you're there in the bathroom, just splash yourself with water and walaa! You are awake and ready for Fajr.

Okay... so you dont have to do the splashing part, but try it.. it work Inshallah.

And the 2 advices above about staying away from sins and sleeping early is very important. It is from the Rizq (provision/bounty) of Allah that He allows you to get up for Fajr, and when you start sinning and things, He may keep you away from Fajr because of your sins. Memorize Quran or Recite Quran after Fajr Prayer.

Allah Bless you.

Much needed post.

jazakALLAh alf khair

Mashallah, great tips Rahen sis.
    Thank you for sharing.
    take life as it comes

u r most welcome...infact subha ko ab uthne k liye me ne raat ko water peena start karna hai...

Valekum Assalam Wa RehmatULLAH-E-WA BARKATA Hu

buhat buhat achi tips hein Rahen.. wese to mein buhat mushkil se uthpata ho.. lekin I hope ke ye tips mujhe subha uthne me buhat help karingii thax alot for all this

Walakum-SAlAM
    Alarm Clock in the bathroom is da best....i ll try InshALLAH

Jazakallah sis...great post and great tips
    I hav prob getting up any time of day, i hav to force myself to get up..hopefully these will work 4 me to make it easier
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

JazakALLAH alf khair to all..i m happy that these were helpful in ur daily life....