Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet the person above u on eid day?

Assalam aleikum.

what will u do if u meet the person abv u on eid day...

Eid pay tu galay miltay hain....mein bhi mil loon ga..hehe...aur haan eidi bhi mangoon ga..mein choota hoon...tum mujhe dena eidi.,...

aap aur aapki gf ko Eid mubarak wish karongi...aur purse ko khali kar k aaongi...

^khabardaar jo 100 se upar eidi mangi...

Wooooooooow If I meet you Rahen on Eid then it would be the most special eid in my life

What ever eidi you want i will give you

wow I'm gona meet someone on eid that I even don't know mujhe kya eidi mileh gi :$?
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

ryma:when ever i come to ur place..i will want to see u.....thats truly lovely...eidi nahi chahiye..just one day spend with me..mil bant kar khayenge...aur ghoomenge..parks mein, mountains and zoo also. and that will become memorable day...

Aadi: tau me eid mubarak kahongi...aap mujh se chotay hain ...tau aap ko eidi bhi dongi..lekin yeh hai...k aap ko dekh kar lagna chahiye k eid hai...aisa na ho aap neend mein hon...

If i meet Rahen appi i would not ask for Eidi from her but something which she would like to gimme as Eidi... i dislike this concept of receiving money from everyone in family n also older friends. Though, it's better to recieve something they've chosen to give me as gift.
    Tau me Rahen appi say request bhi keron gi koi dish unki haath say bani hui khane ki aur unhein adventure peh le jaaon gi .. horse riding .. mountain biking...mountain cilmbing .. and picnic at hill station
    It would be a lovely day to meet such a lovely person on such a lovely place. :huglove:
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by AaDi, post: 331226
    wow I'm gona meet someone on eid that I even don't know mujhe kya eidi mileh gi :$?
    You will know me aadi by the days go on.. it is enough for me that you are DT member and all the members are my friends.. I know you are very nice guy

What you want for eidi?

it would be great to meet you NiNa on Eid

talk a lot!!! hehe