Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muahhhhhhh

Well well well .. what do we have here .. an awesome advancement .. it took me around an hour to get the result I wanted .. and through all that I was thinking .. how can this be possible .. me .. styling my own profile .. but the more I spent time on it .. the more I realized its true .. If I'm not making sense .. then .. first check your own profile .. and then mine @ http://www.desitwist.com/useless ..

Thanks alot for thr Admin .. awesome job .. and I simply love the expansion in profile and even in CP .. I really do hope in the future .. a more CSS Based template will be applied on DT so people like me can take full use of CSS to enhance the way profiles look (at the moment its tables based) .. but nevertheless .. enjoyed it

:hug2;:thumbs::huglove:
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

haan profile achi lag rahi hai....it has become more userfriendly...Thank You Admin..

yes u r right fatima its looking good.....thank u Admin

woooow kooooooooooooL:bg: thankuuu admin

yeh kaise hua !?
    it's so beautiful but blackish .. :s

btw thanx Admin !

Great Job Admin..thanx
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

wow its looking too gud

Great job as always Admin

Wishing you the very best :up;

Ladies and gentlemes, blondes and blokes, hunks and babes.. ab mera profile check kia jaye :biggrin:
    Dream, I do.