Poll: Which culture should natives of Asia, particularly Pakistan or India follow?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The dying East

Beautiful Endurer.

Very well said.
    Am all waiting for the other party to answer.

I agree SO much wid adeel bro's reply!!! Thumbs UP for u :applaud;

Jawab Nama

Aadaab! Asalmaoaliekum!
    This is in reference to what brother Adeel has posted. Firstly I shall apologise for not being here for some time but let alone kissa e tawee! I shall now respond to brother and all his supporters...

-The reason the I am conducting this in english is that do tell me howmany people, fond of speaking english, would prefer to read an urdu text? Furthermore, do provide me with some urdu keyboard then if you're so conserned about the language of the text.

-About what you said that the great Mughals came from afghanistan and our language, then my dear brother have not you ever seen that 90-99% of the places from where urdu originates, or the homeland of the Mughals LIE IN THE EAST!!!

-...And, do not you understand that it is the beauty of our culture is that so many cultures have been brought togather? Don't you think that you are forgetting that Islam also teaches UNITY that does exist when so many different sorts of people come togather.

-Being a staunch muslim and a Mulana I would remind you that Islam teaches man to follow not only what the Holy Prophet SAW and The Holy Quran teach man, instead it also commands man to follow the discplines of his society, the rightiousness. This is so because Allah whats man not to leave the world for him, NO NO NO NEVER! He prefers that man should face the world and do what is prescribed by Islam.
    I shall now illustrate this with the following paragraph: (A messenger of Allah once told it to his people):
    Once upon a time, there lived an old man who used to sit near the gate of his city and spent his whole day(s) there in worship of Allah. Allah soon ordered an angel to destroy that city and kill every one, on hearing that the angel questioned why is he doing so when an old man sits there whole day and night in worship, Allah replied:"It is not his worship that I want from him I want him to work and spend his life the way I want"
    We must remeber that the Holy Prophet SAW once said that "Allah is pleased of his servant who comes home tired and retires to bed"
    These to references clearly state that even Islam commands man to work the spirtitual AND the material way. ISLAM TEACHES MAN TO BE MODERATE!!!
    -Now comming to the dresssing part...Let me tell you the purdah of a man:
    Thighs to the knees the purdah of a woman is the whole body except for the face, hands and feet. I know almost every one knows this but do you know this:
    The dress of a man should not be of a woman.
    The dress of a woman should not be of a man.
    The dress should not be tight so that the body is visible.
    The dress should be baggy or loose so that the body is not visible.
    The dress should not be see through.
    The dress should not be too apealing.
    An ayat of the Holy Quran commnads the mothers of the faithful: "O wives of Muhamad (saw) protect your beauty from the outsiders.."
    Now tell me how much of the wajib purdas are observed with skirts, jeans,
    Dress Shirts (of women), dress pents (of women), And I just forgot to tell you that if you people are so staunch belivers of islam even more than mulana muhamad shahzaib khan than do you know that the tie represents the cross???
    -About eating, HALAL is not only food that is not Haraam, Halal food is also that is SIMPLE I don't think that westren food is simple.
    -Especialy dear brother Endurer, have you forgotten what you said to me when I was new to DT? This what you said:

"Salam Shahzaib

MashAllah Bohat acha laga apke barey mein jaan ker. We do share similiar interests by the way. Mujeh poetry to nahi aati per eastern arts mein kaafi interest hai.
    Absolutely looking forward to your kind contributions in the poetry section. "

-Our culture is infact the ISLAMIC culture is you recognise it that Pakistan has a uniqe culture and so what if Indian or according to Bhai Sahab HINDU culture creeps in doesn't Islam teach Toleration??? Anyway, I never even replied to Bhai Sahab about his questions because I left them unanswererd for I thought Bhai Sahab will himself recoginse his IGNO-SENCE!

-Then comes the matter of my party, well I am not fighting a battle agianst any one, belive me I am not a soldier!

-I shall not persuade anyone to do anything I've only expressed an opinion like it tell me you like it, dislike it fine with me...
    even then I'd say:
    If anyone has a question or a new challenge raise it!!!

Ta'reefen!

I thank and congratulate the posts of Aadi Sahab, Muzna Sahiba and Khamoshi Sahiba because they are alot more sensible and wise people than many others. Thumbs up to their replies!

Anyone interested?

Aadaab!
    Anyone Interseted In Voting The Poll Above?
    Ziada Aadaab!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaeireurdu, post: 293623
    The reason the I am conducting this in english is that do tell me howmany people, fond of speaking english, would prefer to read an urdu text?
    I'd.

Furthermore, do provide me with some urdu keyboard then if you're so conserned about the language of the text.
    I am not concerned, you're. Also, you don't need an urdu keyboard to achieve that.

About what you said that the great Mughals came from afghanistan and our language, then my dear brother have not you ever seen that 90-99% of the places from where urdu originates, or the homeland of the Mughals LIE IN THE EAST!!!
    I suggest that you do your research before jumping to conclusions. Here's an article that you should read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol

And, do not you understand that it is the beauty of our culture is that so many cultures have been brought togather?
    Beauty? Culture, again? Murjra's you mean, right?

Don't you think that you are forgetting that Islam also teaches UNITY that does exist when so many different sorts of people come togather.
    I am not the one who's forgetting that, you are. You are preaching people to follow some obsolete traditions of last century. You're also attempting to draw a line between people living on the same planet. Why? Isn't this discrimination? Does wearing a western dress (that covers my body) makes me a non-muslim?

Being a staunch muslim and a Mulana I would remind you that Islam teaches man to follow not only what the Holy Prophet SAW and The Holy Quran teach man, instead it also commands man to follow the discplines of his society, the rightiousness.
    This planet is one large society and I am free to find rightousness from any part of the world regardless of their cuisines, outfits, festivals, et al.

Now comming to the dresssing part...Let me tell you the purdah of a man: Thighs to the knees the purdah of a woman is the whole body except for the face, hands and feet. I know almost every one knows this but do you know this:
    The dress of a man should not be of a woman.
    The dress of a woman should not be of a man.
    The dress should not be tight so that the body is visible.
    The dress should be baggy or loose so that the body is not visible.
    The dress should not be see through.
    The dress should not be too apealing.
    An ayat of the Holy Quran commnads the mothers of the faithful: "O wives of Muhamad (saw) protect your beauty from the outsiders.."
    Now tell me how much of the wajib purdas are observed with skirts, jeans,
    Dress Shirts (of women), dress pents (of women).
    Have you seen those sari's, tight shalwars from Pakistan? Now tell me if that's not your culture, tell me that it's inspired from the western culture, just tell me anything.

And I just forgot to tell you that if you people are so staunch belivers of islam even more than mulana muhamad shahzaib khan than do you know that the tie represents the cross???
    Oh really? Inama Amalo biniyat

Now tell me about the Pepsi, Coke, and Nike.

-About eating, HALAL is not only food that is not Haraam, Halal food is also that is SIMPLE I don't think that westren food is simple.
    You don't think or you don't know?

Our culture is infact the ISLAMIC culture is you recognise it that Pakistan has a uniqe culture and so what if Indian or according to Bhai Sahab HINDU culture creeps in doesn't Islam teach Toleration???
    Contradictions personified. I'd really suggest that you decide the theme of this topic first. Is this topic about culture, religion, color, food, clothes, or colas?

I shall not persuade anyone to do anything I've only expressed an opinion like it tell me you like it, dislike it fine with me...
    even then I'd say: If anyone has a question or a new challenge raise it!!!
    You need to open up your mind a little. Don't divide this world anymore, we already have seen enough of Pharoah & Hitler. Respect the rights of others and give them their space. If you see something you don't like, turn around and walk away.
    Dream, I do.

MArvellous Endurer.

I thought id stay away.Looking forward to reply of the self proclamed "MAulana"...

And i see a the difference of 2 planets between the poll,the topic and the discussion ..

aslamoaliekumwarehmatallah!
    aadaab. I see that my friendly and peaceful article has been turned into a battlefield and that my polite reply has been broken the way bloody USA broke the peaceful USSR.
    I've also seen that people mind me being a mulana, I am not an aalim. Nither am I a hafiz e quran, nor does any mulana neceraily has to be because to know the quran is one thing to lean arabic text is the other.
    I see that bhai sahab has pointed out that the mughals were mongols, right? I know that because I am a beginer speaker of the persian language and mughalk means mongol. I was refering to BABUR the lion who spent his early life in afghanistan a chunk of tamur's n oble empire. Babur wanted to caputre samrkand, which he once succeeded in only to b e driven away, when daulat khan invited him to throw Ibrahim, tell me was panipat attacked from the west or the east, the westren side ofcourse! though babur was on top of the map and then came down, as

The Response

aslamoaliekumwarehmatallah!
    aadaab. I see that my friendly and peaceful article has been turned into a battlefield and that my polite reply has been broken the way bloody USA broke the peaceful USSR.
    I've also seen that people mind me being a mulana, I am not an aalim. Nither am I a hafiz e quran, nor does any mulana neceraily has to be because to know the quran is one thing to lean arabic text is the other.
    I see that bhai sahab has pointed out that the mughals were mongols, right? I know that because I am a beginer speaker of the persian language and mughalk means mongol. I was refering to BABUR the lion who spent his early life in afghanistan a chunk of tamur's n oble empire. Babur wanted to caputre samrkand, which he once succeeded in only to b e driven away, when daulat khan invited him to throw Ibrahim, tell me was panipat attacked from the west or the east, the westren side ofcourse! though babur was on top of the map and then came down, as aslamoaliekumwarehmatallah!
    I see that bhai sahab has pointed out that the mughals were mongols, right? I know that because I am a beginer speaker of the persian language and mughalk means mongol. I was refering to BABUR the lion who spent his early life in afghanistan a chunk of tamur's n oble empire. Babur wanted to caputre samrkand, which he once succeeded in only to b e driven away, when daulat khan invited him to throw Ibrahim, tell me was panipat attacked from the west or the east, the westren side ofcourse! though babur was on top of the map and then came down, as aslamoaliekumwarehmatallah!
    I see that bhai sahab has pointed out that the mughals were mongols, right? I know that because I am a beginer speaker of the persian language and mughalk means mongol. I was refering to BABUR the lion who spent his early life in afghanistan a chunk of tamur's n oble empire. Babur wanted to caputre samrkand, which he once succeeded in only to b e driven away, when daulat khan invited him to throw Ibrahim, tell me was panipat attacked from the west or the east, the westren side ofcourse! though babur was on top of the map and then came down, as he becvame master of india, did not he bring the afghan culture with him? Now if YOU are so narrow minded i don't know, but i'd give an example if you're wise enough: who brought the spicy meat dishes here and from where?
    i see that bhai sahab says that my topic is not the same, if i paint a chain white on one end and black on the other does not the chain remain the same. My main intension was to provoke and motivate the reader not to start a flame war! an internet confict!
    mujras are haram is islam and the wetren counter part is prstitiution. how ever, i belive that i did make one mistake: i gave the wrong example when i stated the term "mujras".
    ...and if you think westren clothing is fine, and tight shalwars or what ever is wrong: then skirts, minis, maxis, dress shirts for women, t-shirts for women, biknies, shorts for men, etc must all be excelent and perfectly in refrence to islamic shariah.
    about calling our traditions obselete then do you your parents or grandparents' teachings are obselete? are they obselete? then what are you? i thousnad babiers are born atleast weekly, don't you becdome obselete?
    ...or is respecting others obselete, is it "uncool"? is is bein sober and decent obselete? is saynig ismilaah obselete? the truth is that in your hearts, islam has become obselete. moral values have become obselete, ethics to you are "YO MAN!" speak you hypocrates speak!
    a pizza topped with all the veggies, chicks etc: simple.
    a delicios turkey: simple
    an apple pie: simple
    a christmas cake: very simple
    a cheese burger: very very simple
    a smoky steak:extremly simple.
    a plate of maash ki daal with roti: extrmly complicated, rich and expansive.
    HAPPY?
    dressing, food, drinks, etc are all parts of a culrure and a people are recognised from their life styles, we are not white but wear their clothins, we don't live in cold places but eat their food, we are not english but speak thir language, even I am doing so. WE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO WE ARE.

WHO ARE WE?

I myself have said what bhai sahab has asked me to do, is he cheating me I don't know. I have said it before and i'll say it again: Like what i teach, aprciate it, don't like it turn away!

there may be some other unanswered questions but i shall suggest all those who oppose me to read the holy quran, study maps the right direction, bite into history, recognise who you are and decide your origin and then come confront me. and remember that religion, culture and society are the same, ver heard of the term "islamic society" or "islamic culture" or "islamic dress" and do remember it is not us who want to fight, it is the west, the jews and the enemise of islam who cause violence in this planet.

LA ILA HA ILALA HU MUHAMAD UR RASOOLA ALLAH!