Poll: Which culture should natives of Asia, particularly Pakistan or India follow?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The dying East

ASLAM O ALIKUM
    aap ki batain bilkul thek hain aj kal tou pk main pata he nahi chalta k pk hai ya uk hai hum tou bas sab k lie dua he kar saktay hain k Allah sab muslman islam k mutabiq zindagi guzarain ore usi nazam ko ikhtyar karain jis ki islam main ijazat hai
    ALLAH HAFIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Shaeireurdu, post: 297972
    aslamoaliekumwarehmatallah!
    aadaab. I see that my friendly and peaceful article has been turned into a battlefield and that my polite reply has been broken the way bloody USA broke the peaceful USSR.
    Wasalam.

That does it for me. I don't think this issue or your problem is worthy of my time.

Have fun.
    Dream, I do.

Victory Atlast!!!

Aadaab. All Those Who Have Read This, Must Agree That Falsehood Has Been Defeated, Because The Holy Quran States:
    "and Say: Truth Has Come And Falsehood Has Vanished. Surely Falsehood Is Bound To Vanish." i Now Ask All Those Who Opposed Me: Do You Have The Faith That Gave Me The Strenth That The Westrener Did Not Have?. Even Though At A Stage It Seemed My Points Have Been Declaered Wrong, But I Knew That Allah Has Said That When One Of His Men Is In Trouble, He Helps Him, Surely He Helps Those Who Submit To His Cause. I Thank Rahen Baji, For Replying To My Invitation By Noy Jumping In To Battle, But Telling Me About The Power Of My Faith. I Am Deeply Thankful To Mohtarma Sonhal Ji For Posting Her Reply On My Dawatul Jihad. One Thing:i Have Meade One Post Wrong, The One At 4:30, I Was Supposed To Re Wrtie The Post As I Did But Accedently Posted The Incomplete Version. Any Way, All Those Who Witnessed This Discussion Must Now Recognise That Mr. Endurer Has Surendered Even Though He May Hide His Defeat, I Always Consider Him My Brother, If He's On The Wrong Path, Then It Is My Duty To Correct Him No Matter He Is Elder To Me. If I Ever Got Controversal In My Discussion, Forgive Me, But I Have Made My Pints, I'd Still Welcome Any More Replies, But Do Remember That You Are Living In The East, Not The West Then Who Gives You The Duty Of Defending A Foregien Culture?
    do You Know Who You Are?
    allah O Akbar!
    Ziada Aadaab.

hmm i really dont know about the 'topic' of this thread .. it started from 'Culture of East (Pakistan & India)' which now has become more of 'What Islam Tells Us To Do' ..
    anyways i'll just throw my general comments .. culture is something which 'people' make .. and 'yes' .. cultures change .. they are really similar to our lifestyles .. for example .. before 80s it was considered bad to educate girls .. now its fine .. or the joint family system (oh and btw .. Islam 'prefers' the guy to have a separate house for his wife after marriage .. they should not stay at their parents place .. and as you are from Pakistan, you would know .. 20 years ago .. telling this to your parents would have been a suicide ) ..

and finally .. music is part of a culture .. but its not part of Islam .. you are totally messing up the two topics .. you can either talk about Islamic culture or Asian culture ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

I see...

Aadaab! I shall not get rude as I got with Mr.Endurer, but I'd just say that please understand the fact that I have combined the religion and culture topics as one, including all sub categories. If you consider this, you will realise that my attack on the west and enemies of Islam and our eastren culture and lovers of war and bloodshed is from all fronts against these. Now if you still belive the topic is a debate, then brother answer me one thing: If I paint a chain balck at one end and white at the other, won't the chain remain the same, except it will look more pretty, would not it?
    Answer me.
    Khoda Hafiz,
    Mulana Muhamad Shahzaib Khan

I'm sorry .. you would have to rephrase your post .. feel free to explain in Urdu .. because I tried going through it three times .. the consideration part and the question does not make sense at all (if someone else understands it, please feel free to explain) ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

omg !

plz tell me the summary!
    cuz i can't read that all vast story at all!
    i hope some1 will define it in suitable words..
    n I

i will try my level best to take part in this BATTLE
    of east n west!

regards...
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Quote Originally Posted by Shaeireurdu, post: 299377
    Aadaab! I shall not get rude as I got with Mr.Endurer, but I'd just say that please understand the fact that I have combined the religion and culture topics as one, including all sub categories. If you consider this, you will realise that my attack on the west and enemies of Islam and our eastren culture and lovers of war and bloodshed is from all fronts against these. Now if you still belive the topic is a debate, then brother answer me one thing: If I paint a chain balck at one end and white at the other, won't the chain remain the same, except it will look more pretty, would not it?
    Answer me.
    Khoda Hafiz,
    Mulana Muhamad Shahzaib Khan
    Hmmm man tell me India also have a quite similer culture as ours ren't they enemy of islam?
    Culture and religion ekk cheez nahi hootin.Aap ke estren culture main kya kuch nahi hoota,dance nahi hoote kya? Mujras n tawaif yeh bhi east hi ki cheezain hain.Kya westren dress pehene say namaz aada nahi hooti kya?
    Let me tell you,hamari pehshaan yeh nahi hooni chahiye ke hum kahan say aaye hain bulke hum jo kuch bhi hain hamain ussi tarah pehchana jana chahiye.Bro bura na maniye ga but mujhe aap ki mantakhain kuch samajh nahi aarahin.Ager aap ko west world say ittni "nafrat" hea tou unn ki cheezain kyun use kerte hain,sirf dress hi nahi yeh Computer,Mobile,tv etc inn cheezon ko bhi use na karin cauz inhe bhi west hi nay invent kiya hea.
    Peace

I dont understand this thread at all..it has become confusing what the question ur asking is..what topic we r debating on
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Every question has been answered already by Adeel Bhai, and I absolutely agree with him. I also liked Manni Bhai's reply.

Sometimes we must change to grow with our world. That doesn't mean to become a total American, however. For example, if you are stranded in the middle of nowhere, you are allowed to eat anything, even if it is haram. We must eat it to stay alive. In the end, God will forgive you because you were just trying to stay alive, which is your right. The same thing applies with all of the changes we have made in our culture. Of course, there is a limit to this changing. The next question is, how far is this limit? Eating pizzas, drinking colas, wearing shirt/pants that fully covers you would not be considered offensive. As long as what you are eating is halal; as long as what you are wearing is fully covering your body; as long as you stick to the rules of the Quran, what difference does it make that all those things came from the west?
    Get off my back