Poll: Which culture should natives of Asia, particularly Pakistan or India follow?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The dying East

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 301776
    Sikander, what took you so long mate? The last time I checked, DT was accepting thread submissions from every member. Now don't tell me if you were waiting for Saira to unleash your varied opinions on the subject.

OP was unbanned last night.
    In fact I was to write before but I saw there was a ban on this topic. So, could not. Generally I try to avoid participating in such topic coz. I have a different line of interests altogether and try no to indulge on any kind of argument which would not have any value addition or I get trapped into any kind of controversy. No No.. I was not waiting for Saira nor do I wait for anyone. If I wish to participate on any topic then I take the points of basically last post as my thread of discussion and reply on that. And when dress was being taken as the parameter of "Dying East", then I thought it appropriate to reply. I was not to reply to your post too, but since name of other person called "Saira" was referred to in your post, I wanted to clarify my stand.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar107, post: 302090
    In fact I was to write before but I saw there was a ban on this topic. So, could not. Generally I try to avoid participating in such topic coz. I have a different line of interests altogether and try no to indulge on any kind of argument which would not have any value addition or I get trapped into any kind of controversy. No No.. I was not waiting for Saira nor do I wait for anyone. If I wish to participate on any topic then I take the points of basically last post as my thread of discussion and reply on that. And when dress was being taken as the parameter of "Dying East", then I thought it appropriate to reply. I was not to reply to your post too, but since name of other person called "Saira" was referred to in your post, I wanted to clarify my stand.
    I respect your interests. To tell you the truth, I just wanted to curb this xenophobia on the rise in different sections of desitwist. I suffice it to say that we have some tedious right-wing pedants here who need a healthy dose of enlightenment.

I hope to see more intellectuals like you here so that we may put an end to subcontinental retrogression.
    Dream, I do.

@Shairiurdu,

At the moment i am short on urdu,it would be best if you could jot it down in english,atleast for me.

(quote)Peace is to prevail.But yes ,if we were to show the right path free of paradoxed self proclaimed sentences then we all will be sharing the nice cool atmosphere here and elsewhere.(/quote)

After decipheration of your urdu script...^

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 302279
    @Shairiurdu,

At the moment i am short on urdu,it would be best if you could jot it down in english,atleast for me.

(quote)Peace is to prevail.But yes ,if we were to show the right path free of paradoxed self proclaimed sentences then we all will be sharing the nice cool atmosphere here and elsewhere.(/quote)

After decipheration of your urdu script...^

Regards.
    Salam.
    At the moment I am unable to post some points that I wanted to make, however, I apprecite brother endurer has also come to an understanding...I shal translate some of the important points I made and after some time post a final summary here, any way a short word for brother endurer, I mayself wanted some of the post of mine here deleted because due to human error I had many at times posted an incomplete post, I reqeust that the incomplete versions be deleted, you can contact me directly to know which ones are those...

You can contact the moderators concerning the deletion of your posts.

Looking forward to your summary.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by mytonse, post: 303011
    You can contact the moderators concerning the deletion of your posts.

Looking forward to your summary.

Regards.
    I hope it does not take too long, as soon as my work is done I shall post it...