Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pakistani women 'must not hide'

Quote Originally Posted by snaz @ Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:04 am
    Correct. Well said.
    Why is the word religious in comas? is that like to show sarcasm? becoz his wife does not wear a ninja styled burka?

To be religious a woman you must pray..
    One can't be proven religious by layers and layers of clothing..
    Exactly :!: Well said snaz :up;

Quote Originally Posted by snaz @ Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:04 am
    Correct. Well said.
    Why is the word religious in comas? is that like to show sarcasm? becoz his wife does not wear a ninja styled burka?

To be religious a woman you must pray..
    One can't be proven religious by layers and layers of clothing..

IF you are talking about other religion then i dont know about other religion too much...but if you are talking about Muslim women then you are completely wrong..because there is Hijab for believers either women or men...and Allah Talah had mentioned that in quran, Surah Nur, Ch. 24, Verse No. 31, ‘Say to the believing woman, that she should lower her gaze and guard her modesty and display not her beauty, except what is that necessary of, and to draw a head covering over her bosom, except in front of her father, her son, her husband’, and their is a criteria for hijab in ahadees as well...

So in case of Islam i can say in reply of your statment...that To be a religous woman you must pray and follow rules of islam....

offcourse one cant be proved religious by having Hijab but suerly a women is not religious if she is not having hijab....

And Lastly as we believe that islam is a true religion...and offcourse it is...then the women following islamic laws is the best and successful women
    hey [username:48beee4c6e], i know whats on your mind

[align=left:d2be9d1e13][/align:d2be9d1e13]dear friendsI
    God has given a shpes to womans body to look beautiful ,dress in a way that enhances beauty !
    There are varities of beautiful dresses let woman enjoy.
    dsjeya
    u make me happy