Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Xclusive interview with 'Omar' aka Inspector

Questionsssssssss time

1 - what would you do if you are stuck with someone whom you don't know and he/she wants you talk n talk like a parrot?

2 - You fav song you listens most often?

3 - most recent moive you saW?

4 - what you like about your friends? for instance, me?

5 - When do you get annoyed?

6 - someone ever confronted you?

7 - (reminder) Desi Twist members ke bare mein likho ...plz

8 - Do you have personal sec. in to u'r office?

9 - Do you talk with unknown ppl?

10 - Looking fwd to meet us in Pakistan to visit northern areas? :biggrin:
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

[quote="NInA, post: 272807"]Questionsssssssss time

1 - what would you do if you are stuck with someone whom you don't know and he/she wants you talk n talk like a parrot?

I will ingnore him/her either

2 - You fav song you listens most often?

I luv to listen Madoona's "frozen" and Linkin park"s "plac For My head" once a day

3 - most recent moive you saW?

:think3; War of the Worlds

4 - what you like about your friends? for instance, me?

Everything and yea urs also

5 - When do you get annoyed?

When Things Go wrong

6 - someone ever confronted you?

Yep many ppl and Frndz

8 - Do you have personal sec. in to u'r office?

No i dont have :$

9 - Do you talk with unknown ppl?

Yep Sometimes

10 - Looking fwd to meet us in Pakistan to visit northern areas? :biggrin:

Sure y not
    You know What i Mean!

Something Abt Dt memebrs

ok here is the answer to ur very special question to write something abt dt members... I luv to write abt all of them :d

ok so here I start wid you:

NInA: yea ppl u got it rite...You wouldn’t believe but we cant imagin k we are that gud friends ...as i said b4 we met my chance :rolling..But she is So Nice Person,,Loving…Caring…Cheerful…easygoing and yea or bhe bauhat kuch ; )…well we are lucky to have a member like her…

And now here comes the Turn of Dt’s Coolest Person aka villain of dt :

manni9: Ahh wat a personality itna serious admi mein ney ajj tak kabhe nahin dekha ;.) but still he is Mr.lol…Of very Nice nature..Having extra ordinary sense of Humour very friendly… and rocking...But still I am angry on him hum ko lift nahin keratey bilqul bhe :x….

My Appi:

RAHEN: She is more than a beacon of hope for all of us….She is Soo loving Shooo Caring and MashALLAH she is blessed wid very beautiful Nature…her luv and support is my weakness…May ALLAH always Bless You Sis…We are very lucky and blessed to have you here…

Bro:

Endurer: iney k barey may mein kuch nahin kahonga Nina, nahin to inhooney tap jana hey :x or sara gussa tum per nikalan hey :rolling; So behter k me chup

My sweet lil pari sis :

unexpected: The Sweetest member on dt aka bin-bulai mehman …I always miss her beautiful pms and ya I can never forget that valentine msg :.D…really she is sooo sweet…keep smiling…

Frnd :

Syeda: One of very classic and polite member of dt …I am lucky to have a friend like her…You can never win on a topic of boys and girls if she is ur opponent…Indeed very nice and caring Person…
    You know What i Mean!

Sweet Sisters:

Fairy,Atlantic,Muzna,Spotlesssoul : Very Shweet and rare visible members of dt …I luv to read and reply their posts…But pata nahin kyun hum sey naraz hein jo kum he dt per ati hein …AllaH apko apne hifz o Amaan mein rakhey or khush Rakhey Ameen…

And now here come the Turn of Some very special group of members:

Dream,Lamhay, Mr Nakara,Khush Akhlaq Larki,heera lal,Mr Handsome,Meethi_Behan, bhujti_mombati,Mr Blue,Mr loyal,:awwh I think u ppl get ur lovely names hena ? ager kisi ko confusion ho to do ask me ….All of You are just amazing I luv to play and post wid them in forums…You all are sooo sweet….:giveflower;
    You know What i Mean!

yeh sab kaun hai? jinke nicks aapne abhi last mein likhe:s

awww bro essi baat nahi hea ke lift nahi kerata a ctually main kud bhi msn waghera bauth hi kum use kerta hoon.Hope u will understand

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Sweet, post: 273093
    yeh sab kaun hai? jinke nicks aapne abhi last mein likhe:s

Awwh yar samjh nahin are kya itne asan to translate kiya hey :biggrin: Manni bhai sey poochlo ager samjh na aye

@ manni bro : app msn bhe use kertay hein kabhe bataya nahin :curse;
    You know What i Mean!

Very nice replies Omer .... sho shweeeeeeet :hug2;
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

mujhe nai ati na samjh in nicks ki

awwww blame Omer