Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile Phone.... A necessasity or Fashion

i honestly think cell phones are a fashion item. I talked my parents into buying me a cell phone. Trust me, even though, I told 'em that it was suchhh a huuuuge necessasity, it's such a fashion symbol - even though I have a crappy ass phone.
    [blur:bc5df0964e]cLueLeSs babii 89[/blur:bc5df0964e]

Well even it's a fashion it's very good invention.
    It's very very helpful in emegency situations!!!
    i think most of the ppl re using it just cauz it's a fashion.You can easly know,who they re,they always change thr mobiles,they always have new ringtones n n n.

mm its both ...!! neccessity is what i want to highlight... and if u guys think of takin it as fashion.. to me every single person i come across is holdin it .. even my servent saying" bajee Aik min.. main zera ...Ass-m-Ass to kerloo!! so "Yeah" it WAS!!!! but not anymore!! Really! infact now if i see ppl talkin too loudly on the cell or having those horrible horrible polyphonic ringtons... i think of nothin but callin em :duno; [lets just not think what i call em!! eh he ]

lol get a new one clueless

manni that depends, like the way we utilize this invention cum headache.

lol shamz :rolling; aas m aas :rolling; I do see such people too often at my office, peepz with Jayez (read jazz) connections.

and seriously that weird loud polyphonic ringtone shaking the hell our of my office, makes me go whack! at that person.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:05 am
    Faisal that depends on how we use it, if it's a matter of my opinion.. then i'd say its part of myself, i can't move without it..
    i agree, but i can live without it too! i don't get obsessed with things for too long! :up;
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

and i dont get obsessed at all. :wink:
    Dream, I do.

Well for me it is not need its just a tension

Its just a tension in that sense that it rings at 2:30 a.m when i m sleeping and greaming good.

OMG i am fed up with this new invention

One day i forgot it in my office (not intentionally) u won't beleive how relax i was that day.

Agar mairay bus mein ho to mein is invention say jaan chudaloon

what is greaming anyway?

if you are so fed up with this 'invention', then why dont you just crush it once for all dude.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:48 am
    and i dont get obsessed at all. :wink:
    I doubt that...lala... :P lol...
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

keep those doubts to yourself :P
    Dream, I do.