Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Phone.... A necessasity or Fashion

cell phones are a part of me . i can't possibly live w/o them .

but yes, they're more of a fashion statement these days. I mean look at the latest phones.

they have phones with diamonds encrusted in them. now THAT is deff a fashion statement.
    [blur:bc5df0964e]cLueLeSs babii 89[/blur:bc5df0964e]

this gizmo has really become a fashion statement leaving the old cigarette miles behind.

for me it is a necessity b/c of emergencies etc. i think for some, though, it is fashion

Its phoney get it phoney! lol
    good choice but phones now a days are as important as kindneys...
    people would go crazy with out them... wait a minute they are crazy with them.... :ang9:

Absolutely, a necessity!!!

Helloo,

I consider Mobile more as an addition to the necessary Evil List....

I spend a lot of money on mobile...
    But it turns out to be os some use sometimes....

M.Y.T. H

Mobiles, Ipods, Videopods - all these to me are part of the "boredom" economy. They seem to be wonderful ways in which people overcome their boredom. They are easy ways to keep in touch and be entertained.

But they cut down on reflection. The beauty that was the gentle stroll seems to be disappearing. When people reflect, they "give" their time to society. So in a sense mobiles have "privatised" time. And some will say rightly so. But for the gain, there is also a loss involved.

Any necessasity becomes a fashion statement after some time ....
    Punardeep Singh

Guys we are people of Computer age. Cell phone therefore is a necessity for the majority of people. But yes, if some one has a cell phone fancy enough! I don't blame him if he enjoys living with style.