Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Interview With 'Faisal Bhai'

Welcome Welcome

Our third guest today is ... very special ...like a brother ... a friend ...

Faisal Bhai ... u probably donno his name he is Sporadic...

I hope u'll have nice time with us.

Njoy

Start questioning now.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Achi baat hai Nina, yahan laa kar bitha diya hai, aur question kissi nay koyee poocha hi nahi, i dont think dat anybody is interested in me.

Aray we wanna see u around first ...phir daikhna aap.

Here i go!

1 - How are you doing? what are you up to these days?

2 - where are you living at the moment?

3 - Why don't you post regularly on DT? bizzi?

4 - How's bhabi ??

5 - Are you happy to see me back on DT? :$

6 - What you think about DT and achievements ??

7 - an autograph for me plzzzzzz :$
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

Okies

1) I am fine, and doing the same job as I was doing 3 yrs before

2) At the same place, In Faisalabad

3) It is not possible for me to post too regularly on DT, i remained bz in office.

4) She is fine

5) Yes ofcourse, bohat zyada.

6) DT is making achievements and progress day by day, Its members cross 10k, It is due to the efforts of Adeel. and also its mods and member did a great job to make it higher in the horizon.

7) Sadda younhi chahakti raho, jaisay chahktay hai parinday
    Sadda younhi mahakti raho, jaisay mahaktay hai phool

Aur koyee sawal

awwww cho shweet

Ji ji abhi tau bohat sawal hain

1 - Vacations mein jaien tau kounsi country jaien gae and why?

2 - Your hobbies?

3 - Fav drink

4 - Tell us something abt faisal

5 - Anything you don't like about faisalabad?

6 - What do you do when you're bored?

7 - Good advise for them who are suffering from tension or depression?

8 - You biggest fear?

9 - Something you wanna achieve?

10 - What do you think about me start your interview?

1- Kabhi socha nahi k kaha jana hai, bus itna hai, kabhi makkah madina jaon, to perform hajj and Umra

2- Shadi say pahlay to bohat thin,like hanging with friends, watching sports channel, playing badminton, lekin shaadi k baad koshish karta hoon, k zyada se zyada farig waqt apni wife k saath guzaroon.

3- Marinda, Mountain Dew, Jam-e-Shireen

4- Faisal k baray main khud kya bolon ab, aap sub tou jantay hain, ussay achi tarah say. Bus aik cheez zaroor kahoon ga, k meri hamesha say yeh koshish hoti hai k mairi kissi baat say ya kissi kaam say koi hurt na ho.

5- I love faisalabad very much, but one thing I often think that It should have plenty of Gardens and parks, that it lack.

6- When I become bore, I try to have a long drive lonely, else with ma wife. If it seems impossible due to any cause then I logged on to DT, and have fun here

7- Every thing has negative and positive ends, just ignore negative side, and think about positive side, you will feel calm and cool and tension less.

8- Dont know.

9- A big big name in IT.

10- I think you are cutest sister, who makes me feel that I am important for someone.

Wow...nice asnwers

Some questions frm me...

1. Describe love in ur own words

2. What is happiness for u?

3. What do u do in ur sparetime?

1- Pyar zindagi ka sub say khoobsurat ehsas hai, pyar aap kissi say bhi kartay hon, I mean parents, brothers, sisters, wife, children, pyar main aap ka dil karta hai k app opposite k liye sacrifice karo, Us ko khushi do. Phir chahay aap ko dukh hi kyun na millay. Jis say aap pyar kartay hain, us k baghair kaheen bhi aap ka dil nahi lagta. Jee karta hai k insaan udh kar usk paas chala jaye. Bohat mushkil hai pyar ko apnay words main describe karna

2- To me real meaning of happiness is that, you make other happy, If other ppls are happy wid you, then you will feel real happiness. Usk liye chahe aap ki apni khushiyon ki qurbani kyun na daini paray. But you have to make happy others

3- I love to enjoy the company of my wife in my spare time.

Aww...nice

lovely answers bro:bg:

Thanks Sweetoo,