Nahi, Kabhi nahi mujhe aisa laga, aur nahi kabhi main aap se tung hoa tha.

I am Software engineer, Maira profession, maira khud ka decision hai, mairay parents nay mujh per impose nahi kya, infact they supported me too much to choose my profession, bachpan main bus jis tarah parents kahtay hain, k maira baita doctor banayga, during schooling bus yehi cheez aik dimagh main thi k doctor ban na hai, but when I selected pre-engineering in FSC due to the suggestion of some sincere persons, I changed my mind to be an engineer.

I dont like junk foods too much, but whenever i got chance to have some, i used to take chicken burger

Pakistan is best for spending summer vacations, swat, kalam, shugran, Saif-ul-muluuk lake are the best sights in the world.

Yeah nowadays too much. for the last many month, i didnt enjoyed any weekend, i worked all the day long on sunday also.

Waseem Akram and Aamir Sohail

I dont like juices too much, I normally like Mango Milk Shake in summer most of the time, But if I have to take some, i would like to take mango juice.

Quotation: I mean that I dont remember that I ever learn from experiences, I have not been changed.