Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DesiTwist Album

haha..well u have pretty features
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

awwwwww inni bhi achi nahin hai pix :$ thankooooooooooooooooo
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

ur welcome ji
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

nina: oo pretty! u kinda look like tht indian girl.. umm Sushmita Sen.. ur eyes i mean

hehe u arent the only one now ... hehe ...ma friend said that to me
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

well its tru thats why

Hehe pata nahin ...

You do look like Sushmita.
    Get off my back

You forgot to thank me hun
    Dream, I do.

aww thanks Hina.

Cookie - U ko thankoo lafzoo mein aab kehna pare ga?

good thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]