Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DesiTwist Album

salamz ..

here u can share ur own pics ...recent pics ..childhood etc.

Let's share ..

However, dont worry abt guests watching ur pics ..simply make them hide ..

[hide] pics [/hide]
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Here is mine

*taken off*
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."

great idea..
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Thankoo ...post urs

I posted already in HOT OR NOT..but i will try to post more whenever i hav time to scan some
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

alrite .. can u see mine?

yea, its cute...u llok a bit like sushmita sen:biggrin:

hehe thx ...sus ... dnt temme ..haha

I hope I didnt offend u..but u do
    did u ever get that from anyone else?

hehe na na no offendin ... nope nobody said dat to me be4

However, they do say i look like someone famous :$ hehe