Thread: Who is Tariq Teddy?

Hey guys,

One of our greatest well known JugatBaaz Tariq Teddy is surprised to hear that there is a site on his name on internet. He spoke to the guys and appreciate their efforts and want them to promote Pakistani punjabi stage shows. Tariqteddy.com have promised that they will launch exlusive report regarding Pakistan stage shows. and will broadcast their interview with Tariq Teddy.

Tariq Teddy is one of Pakistan's most popular theater comedians, best known for his quick replies. He is considered as the sharpest person around in Punjabi stage-shows specially when it comes to mixture of sitcom and stand up commedy. He has also worked in at least one movie "Salakhein". Tariq Teddy is from Faisalabad. He is master of 'Jugat Bazzi'. He is very famous for his on-stage 'Jugat' with Mastana. He cmae to Punjabi stage Drama scene and took the crown from greats like Amanullah and Sohail Ahmad. People Still remember the classic dialouge from Mastana..."OoonTriii Da"

^ After knowing the information abt him in stage dramas...this brings him :applaud; ..i saw his action also there...its :up;

He was born in Faisalabad. This city has already produced artists like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Jawad Ahmad, & Abrar ul Haq.
    Dream, I do.

well i didnot knew this one too...glad to know that...

tariq teddy is going good in punjabi stage shows but he is not better than Ifthikar thakur & nasir chinoti