Thread: Betrayed... Still can you Love ?

Hello Folks.

Love is a game for some these days.Many misinterpret it for themselves and others.

Now my question is.If you were betrayed earlier.Say twice.One was intolerable attitude and other got married.

Will you still love and stay with a third lady considering a a time span of 4 years for the ex.es.

Looking forward to some excellent touching replies.

why not...until the person has breath ...one should try to carry on...its difficult...but one is left with no choices except to accept the luck that has come over once, twice or thrice...kisi ko hum chor dete hain...koi humme chor deta hai...ussi tarhan ksi ko hum apnate hain...aur koi humme apnata hai...kisi bhi haal mein zindagi ka sath nahi chot ta...

Hmmm...I think it depends on the person and the circumstances. Som can go on wit their lives and makes another start, others cant--it's too heartbreaking for them.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Touching indeed.Expecting more,most of all i want Endurer to speak out.

it's difficult...but the answer for me is no...becoz how hard you try u would not remain the kind of person u were,u would very often remain sad & probably u also wont be able to share ur feelings freely which u used to share with others becoz u are eventually betrayed by one and so that thought will threaten u again and again... u would also start judging others that is he/she worth me...

joquim,

environment affects so does betrayal...it kills...but in that...the person whom he/she loves is happy atleast...wat is the point of carry on with the relationship when one of them isnot simply happy...

More intresting replies.

I agree with joquim somewhat.The sting affect is still there which prevents a more intimate relationship.

More people.Cmon.