Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a mistake !

hi,

i made some groups but i din't choose any cateogary for them n it was chosen automotive
    it was amistake n i want to change their cateogaries !
    plz help me

n 1thing more!
    i made a group named symphony of styles
    but i dun know y it's name is ''symphony of'' so how can i change its name or delete the group!

REGARDS
    Gc
    :cryss:
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Hello glimmering_candle,

All of the groups have been moved to the appropriate categories. On a side note, please do not use special characters in group titles.

Regards

special characters???
    wat do u mean sir?

Sis special characters include @#$%^&*~()><"[]{} respectively

awh
    i fink i m the biggest phool ova here at DT
    I dun know why i do ask so many questions!

now i got the point!

can i ask any othere question in this thread abt groups or shud i make anew thread?

Quote Originally Posted by glimmering_candle, post: 281916
    awh
    i fink i m the biggest phool ova here at DT
    I dun know why i do ask so many questions!
    A stupid question is that never gets asked

and yes .. you can ask groups related question in this thread .. I dont think so you will need to create another thread ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

so if someone doesn't join my group wat shud i do then!

and if some1does then wat???

Hello glimmering_candle,

Yes you're free to ask questions here and I will do my best to answer them accordingly.

We facilitate members with an invitation page that sends a Private message to the users, informing them that they're being invited to join a certain group.

You are also free to try alternative ways of approaching them i.e. by posting a profile comment with the group's URI, explaining what the group is about and why they should join it or by contacting them at IM's or by sending them an email.

The groups you've created are yours to take care of. In other words, you're the administrator of those groups, you decide the topic of discussions, you make the rules (in conjunction with those set by DesiTwist), you decide if the group is exclusive to those whom you approve, and you promote them either within DesiTwist or outside of DesiTwist.

We are working on a contact importer at the moment which will allow our members to send invitations to their email contacts at Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, Indiatimes, Rediff, Lycos, and Mail.com contacts. Every registered members will be given the permission to invite their friends by using that form and in addition to your friends being here, you will earn referral credits and 100 points per referred member.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmering_candle, post: 281985
    so if someone doesn't join my group wat shud i do then!

and if some1does then wat???
    speaking nicely might help lay_ball: nai nai mera yeh matlab nahi ke aap .. oh hooo aap ghalat samjhein .. mera matlab hai .. thora pyaar se hasi mazak se invite karein toh chanas bun sakta hai .. warna kum zara okha aye :smartass:

PS: My siggy says it all :$
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..