Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Ashwariya's Look

Step 1 Using your fingers, place a shimmery-pink cream eye shadow across the entire eyelid, going slightly upward, just past the crease.

Step 2 Highlight just under the brow bone with a sheer golden-yellow cream shadow, and gently blend, using your fingers. Be sure the pink at the eyelid and crease merges with the golden tone.

Step 3 With a pointed liner brush, apply deep brown liquid or cream eyeliner to all of the upper lids, following the lash line, in a thick swath.

Step 4 Use two coats of black/brown mascara on upper and lower lashes.

Step 5 Apply a silky, textured liquid foundation using a lightly moistened makeup sponge. The damp sponge will allow for a more translucent finish.

Step 6 Using a fat, soft powder brush, lightly powder the face with a loose, translucent powder.

Step 7 Apply a golden peachy blush to the cheekbone. After, you may want to dip your powder brush back into your translucent loose powder and apply it lightly over the blush. It will help blend out the blush, creating a more diffused look.

Step 8 Use a caramel-colored lip liner to slightly amplify the perimeter of the lips.

Step 9 Finish with a creamy-textured, honey-colored lipstick, applied carefully and evenly with a lipstick brush.

omg

can i really have a look like this???
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

yeah dear...with makeup ...

yes it can only be happened with makeup!

do u have any tips to get a look like her without makeup???
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

nice tips..thanx 4 sharing
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

u look more beautiful than her...dont think abt that..

Thanks 4 liking..

ufff sorry but i don't like this fake look at all!:nono:
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

heheh...comeon...its just the style- way of mix and match shades...of colors...

but I think she in not looking nice in this look!:yu:
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

thats camera...thing...