Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 ways to be a better dad

Great post Saira...
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

SaiRa SoME ReAl GooD PoInTs RaiSeD

It'S ImPoRtAnt FoR FaThErs To SpEnd TiMe WiTh ThEiR chilDrEn n Be GooD RoLe MoDelS To ShoW ThEM DiscipLiNe & ThE RiGht WaY
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9...irl79wyzp2.gif

Kahbhi Khamosh Betho Gae ..Kabhi Gunghunaou Gai..
    Mai Uthni Yaad Aoungi ..Jitna Bhoolaou Gae

well said Khamoshi
    u make me happy

An Eye Opener

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man came home from work late again, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.
    Daddy, may I ask you a question?

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man.

"Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?"

"That´s none of your business. What makes you ask such a thing?" the man said angrily.

"I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?" pleaded the little boy.

"If you must know, I make $20.00 an hour."

"Oh," the little boy replied, head bowed. Looking up, he said,"Daddy, may I borrow $10.00 please?"

The father was furious. "If the only reason you wanted to know how much money I make is just so you can borrow some to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you´re being so selfish. I work long, hard hours everyday and don´t have time for such childish games."

The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.

The man sat down and started to get even madder about the little boy´s questioning. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money. After an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think he may have been a little hard on his son. Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10.00 and he really didn´t ask for money very often.

The man went to the door of the little boy´s room and opened the door.

"Are you asleep son?" he asked.

"No daddy, I´m awake," replied the boy.

"I´ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier," said the man.

"It´s been a long day and I took my aggravation out on you. Here´s that $10.00 you asked for."

The little boy sat straight up, beaming. "Oh, thank you daddy" he yelled.

Then, reaching under his pillow, he pulled out some more crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.

The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at the man.

"Why did you want more money if you already had some?" the father grumbled.

"Because I didn´t have enough, but now I do," the little boy replied.

"Daddy, I have $20.00 now. Can I buy an hour of your time?"

Source: Indolink
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

Saira - Well said !! Only thing is it is the inherent love and bonding between a father and son that is needed to comply with all the points that you mentioned. Once that is existent, other areas are automatically covered. It is the one's space on other life, that matters in every relationship - be it father n son, wife n husband or anything.

Thanks for sharing such an emotional n lively stuff. Well done. :thumbs:
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM