Thread: Never Lie(True Story)

Once there was a boy. He was very innocent and honest. One day, he has to travel with a caravan. His mother sew few dirhams inside of his cloths and advised him, "son! what so ever happens in your life but never lie because a muslim never lies". The boy kept the advice of his mother in his heart and joined the caravan.

When the caravan was passing through the desert, it was robbed by a gang of robbers. They robbed every thing from the caravan, even they did not left any lady or child. When the robber came to the boy, he asked him,"Hey! you boy! give me what you have???"

The boy replied"I have few dirhams"

The robber searched him but found nothing. He became angry, "Oh you lier! come and I will take you to my lord {leader of the robber}". The boy kept saying that he was not a lier and that he never lies.

The group leader of the robbers asked the boy,"Oh boy! tell me why you lie?"
    "No sir! I do not lie." said the boy "My mother has advised me not to tell a lie to anyone, in any circumstances, here you see these dirhams are sewed inside my clothes".

The leader of the robbers was astonished to see them, he said"look boy! you could hid them from us?". The boy said,"Sir, I have a promise with my mother to keep, how could I break that promise?"

The leader of the robbers thought,... ...I am a grown man and I cheat other people... ...He is a child so honest and truth worthy... ... ...I am robber, I take the belongings of the people by force... ... ...he is a boy but offers me his total belongings.. ... ...I am a man who has broken the promise of the great lord Allah Subhanahu who loves me more than seventy mothers... ... ... ... ...and he is a boy who keeps his mother's promise and his mother loves him so much and he loves his mother so much... ... ...I must be shamed on my self.

The whole gang of robbers returned every thing to the caravan people and left their evil deeds.

This event is taken from one of our islamic greatest saint's childhood named Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jeelani {RA}.

May Allah bless you all and your parents alongwith this ummah, AMIN.

ameen ...i read this in my childhood...nice to read it again...thank u for sharing naila

u r welcum n thanks for appreciating

Thanks...for sharing

This is something i will remember forever!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ameen..great read sis
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Thanks yassu sis