Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll be back...(Pray 4 me plz)

Salam everyone..

Maine sirf yeh batana hai ke i ll be back in 1 or two weeks..maybe before dat... main subha hospital ja rahi ho.. chota sa operation karwane... plz pray ...ke mujhe wahan pe rehna na pare..i mean hosp mein i really dnt like it...

i have hernia over my navel...so woh nikalna hain...and maybe u ppl dnt knw wat hernia is... so here is a little fact abt it...nothin to worry abt so itne pareshan mat hona hehehe ok ppl...Khuda hafiz:hug2; Miss u all and luv u all:hug2;

Here is a little fact abt hernia...

A hernia is an opening or weakness in the muscular structure of the wall of the abdomen. This defect causes a bulging of the abdominal wall. This bulging is usually more noticeable when the abdominal muscles are tightened, thereby increasing the pressure in the abdomen. Examples of activities that can worsen a hernia are lifting, coughing, or even straining to have a bowel movement. Imagine a barrel with a hole in its side and a balloon that is blown up inside the barrel. Part of the inflated balloon would bulge out through the hole. The balloon going through the hole is like the tissues of the abdomen bulging through a hernia.

Walaikum Asalam Naila

Allah ki amaan mein sahi salamat rahein...mein duaa karti hoon k aapka operation successful rahey aur aapko ziyada takleef na ho Aameen.

Apna khayal rakhna :giveflower;

awww
    sis juld say theek ho ker aajain aap.Allah kare sub khariyat sa ho Aameen.
    Hum aap ka intezaar karainge

inshAllah sab theek hoga or hum dua karien gey sab apke lie
    Dream, I do.

awww sweety u'll be fine soon bas derna nahi.. hospital to hota hi bura ha mughe bhi acha nahi lagta

Allah tumko jaldi sehat ata kare (ameen)

awww hey ma doll ... may Allah bless you, Amen ... jaldi sehatyaab ho k aoe gi Ameen.
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

WaulaikumAssalaam. InshaAllah bilcul duah karenge hum aap ke liye. Take care of yourself Nailu. :giveflower;
    Get off my back

w/salam !
    awww sweety dear ! bless u ! :hug2;

cum bk soon n v r all here just waiting for u sweetheart ! :kissing:
    n dun worry everything will be alright INSHALLAH !

Hey pagli we are thinking of you and wishing you well each and every day. We hope these thoughts of health and good cheer,May the Blessings of ALLAH be wid you... Soon have you on your way ! Get Well Soon Dear :giveflower;

Get Well Soon dear sweety may Allah bless u with good health ameen