Thread: Women Rights

We have heard a lot about this topic earlier, we have experienced it ourself, still we are reluctant to talk about it, so i bang in with yet another discussion.

what do you say about the current conditions at Pakistan? are we a man-dominant society? what needs to be done? what are your doing for the sobbing women? share your experiences, pacify please.
    Dream, I do.

I will write later.recently I heard very good speech on it.I will share later.

I want to say only that men and women are equel.So their rights should be equel.But in our society there is nothing like my words.

Right, men and women are equal, but in which regard you want to see in our society. There are separate duties and resposibilities of men and women. To earn for family is duty of men and to maintain the home with that earning is duty of women, but you people want equality if term of weastren way which is not equality but just "begharity"

I would say that woman is her own worst enemy. It is true that male dominant society does exist, but when a woman starts pulling leg of the other women, thats when the male dominant society becomes ugly.(cos she's being dragged by both men and other women)

Women are fighting for women rights on one hand, and are ruining women's life on the other hand. If women start taking each others side( eg motherinlaw and daughterinlaw etc) the world would me much better place to live for a women).
    This is just my personal view.

it was dark night with pale yellow n red lights on all over. it was a feeling which i can't denay.
    there were slient screams of so many women.i heard them very cleary n i was'nt able to do abit
    for them. deadly famous city of Lahore, with its traditional and cultural values seem drown in these
    slient but dul lighted area.
    these women from so many places of Pakistan. these women sometimes seems the characters of
    lost world, they work as if they are lost Yes! they are lost souls of our society.there are so
    many different tragedic stories behind them yet they are happy or we feel them happy...
    now question rises that why we feel them bad... are'nt they the characters of our society infect
    they play their role as a society member in a good manner, much better way than us.
    infect we are more currpet than them they use there body n we whatever we do i enough to realize
    ourselves n our damaged souls.
    broken smiles, dul eyes with so many dreams of their own ...their dreams n them are lost somewhere
    somewhere in the deep ocean of fate. our muslim soicety on the edge of distraction.
    it was a lost visit of lahore few days back make me lost in myself that the girls of my age
    with soft hands n soft bodies earn even more than aged women. huh! this is our respectable
    society.
    the dul lights use because the sins and the painful vocies of women kept low. eyes of every woman
    and girl tells us a unique and dreadful story of pain and anger.
    their fate is responsible that they are in red lighted area n the girls who born there.
    some unlces and aunts and so called fathers of these girls brought them there.
    dreadful stories of girs make us realize we are the people who always preach others the lessons
    of humanity, peace n love. we are the people who always keep the flag high of woman's respect.
    most people of our country do'nt know that there is no law in our country which give proper right
    to woman after being abuse.
    now a days this become the part of our culture, in olden days people belong to higher family
    sent their children for good brought up.
    it was the story of lost days the days which bring tears in one's eyes and pain smile on lips.
    so many painful n sins are becoming the part of our soicety.
    darkness of night hide all sinners n their sins.
    its good that we accept them as the part of our society or just leave them as they want to be.
    but we never try to become the worst part of our soicety by taking away the right of living
    from them.with freezing winds and sun shin may give them courge to live their lives.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!