Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion 2005 - Part 1

Chanel pink/multicolor sunglasses with quilted temples set off with Austrian crystals, $324, Dean & Fletcher; Cris coral silk top with beaded ties, $194, Detour.

Mark Richard peacock print sweater, $219, Faye's; Habitual denim jean, $174, Detour. Shoes, top to bottom: Nine West satin ankle wrap wedge, $69, Marshall Field's; LEI woven sandal, $39.99, Kohl's; Kate Spade wedge with bow and basket weave, $255, Marshall Field's.

Poleci fitted jacket with tassle ties, $326, Garbs; Venetian tiered skirt, $130, Lela; Chaudry black peasant skirt, $120, Boston Store; Nine West red satin ankle wrap wedge, $69, Marshall Field's; Kenneth Cole hoop earrings, $28, Boston Store; SO headband, $8, Kohl's.

Ermenegildo Zegna suit with side vent in pale grey windowpane with blue accent, $1,895; cotton shirt with lime and blue stripes, $275; lime floral tie, $135; and pocket square with polka dots and blue trim, $60, all at Harley’s, The Store for Men, Shorewood.

Diesel lime green T-shirt, $44, and Diesel “Zathan” denim jean, $190, both at Detour.

Daisy Fuentes gold sequin metallic bag, $39, and Sonoma colorful chunky bracelets, $12 each, all at Kohl’s. Isaac Mizrahi big white sunglasses, $19.99, and multi-color strappy wedge sandals, $16.99, both at Target.
    Dream, I do.

WOW
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Agar hum sub normal life mein yeh fashion apnaney lagey tou kesa hoga??

that would be awesome :ye;
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:35 pm
    that would be awesome :ye;

exactlly....

well...nice sharing adeel..... :up;
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

well mujhe tou sirf 2nd walli Model n 5th walli t-shirt achi lagi really coo!

ab chahiye kia hai, model ya shirt? agar donon aik sath chahiye hien to phir last wala model hi select ker lo apne lie
    Dream, I do.