Thread: SMS messages to send to freinds and family or ENEMIES

Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when you wake up today?
    1)Pray, so that u may live...
    2)Take a bath-so that others may live too!

Hi
    Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u - it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp ......
    I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER.

Good looks catch the eyes but Good Personality catches the heart, You are blessed with both!
    FLATTERED???
    Don't Be, it was sent to me, just wanted you to read it.

To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ, knowledge, way of expression & many more mental qualities. Hats off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them.

Once god came up 2 me & granted me a wish. I asked 4 "world peace".
    That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains. He said "Let me try world peace"

From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec, From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have never changed. For me, you've always been........... a headache

1 day u'll B srprisd 2C ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still cute.
    If u fwd this, u r spreading that i'm cute & if u erase this, u r jealous of me coz i'm cute!

This msg. will refresh your brain in 5 seconds. 5....4.... 3....
    2....1.... Error : No Brain Detected !!

last one was funky ...

Quote Originally Posted by snaz @ Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:57 am
    1 day u'll B srprisd 2C ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.
    hmy; uts;
    A Minute They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

WOW.. these are good.. i had forward some of them

way to go snaz :rolling;
    Dream, I do.

nice
    Dont spoil life by using word compromise.Spent ur life with whole heartedly.

lol