Thread: 5 Steps To Modern Glamor!

1.Apply Foundation by pressing loose translucent powder into the skin with a powder puff and then dust off any excess with a large powder brush.

2.Apply eye shadow in layers. Blend it up and outwards with a brush for a sheer finish. Besides the usual shades, you could try and experiment with glitter.

3.Outline lips with a lip liner and then fill in your favorite lip color or lipstick, followed by gloss to make the mouth look fuller. You could even try a dark lipstick without lining the lips and use your fingers to achieve a wild, stained look!

4.Wear your blusher lower on the cheek, slightly underneath the cheekbone for a more sophisticated look.

5.For your eyes, use a dark eye pencil at the roots of the lashes and then touch up with mascara. Use blues, browns or even shades of green to create a fun look!

Source: teenstation
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

This look is nice 4 going out or a party..
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

green color for eyes this season is great...mostly many ppl use it now...

Make-Up 101

We girls have a tendency to be a walking oxymoron. And no, I am not calling you names! An oxymoron is something that contradicts itself. So, what makes me say such a thing about us fabulous females? Well, take make up for example. We wear various makeup products to give us a more natural look. To the boys, I’m sure that makes no sense, but to us, well, we know exactly what that means. And summer time is the best for that au-natural look. So here are some tips to help your skin look glowing and flawless without appearing caked on and clumpy.
    First and foremost, you need to check in with your parents and make sure they give you the go ahead to wear make-up. If they say no, it’s probably because you’re at an age where your skin is glowing and flawless without it, so there’s no point anyway!
    If you do get the go ahead, you first must choose a foundation. It is very important the foundation matches your skin tone, or else your face will end up being a completely different color form the rest of your skin. Ick! I like liquid foundations, but they come in cream and mousse forms. Liquid tends to be a bit lighter, but all can work great.
    Make sure you smooth it in; you don’t want ANY visible streaks. Next is concealer, which is used to, well, conceal. This works great for blemishes, red blotches and dark circles under the eyes from all that late night studying, or in my case, talking on the phone. Apply just enough to do the trick. Some girls like to use powder and/or blush on top of both of these, but I say skip it, unless your skin tone is really uneven. It may give it that cakey look. Since it is summer, you can brush on some bronzer instead, to give your skin that sun-kissed touch. Focus on you your cheekbones and blend in from there.
    Now eye make-up can very much depend on what you’re wearing, but if you want the natural look, keep it to a minimum. Some peach colored or sheen sparkle shadow can look great. One or two coats of mascara on the top lashes (for a natural look, use dark browns instead of black) and voila! Your eyes are highlighted without being over-dramatized.
    For a final touch add a bit of peach or pink lip-gloss, and your look is complete. But girls, remember to wash every bit of make-up off before you go sleep, or else you can clog your pores and your skin won’t be pleased!!

((Hugs))
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

wow very nice tips!

these are wonderfull for the beginners specially

thanks for sharin'!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Nice tips Saira =)