Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Cosmic Tips

Step-by-step to beautiful skin

Many people take their skin for granted. The skin has several basic needs. First, it needs to be kept as clean as possible. Second, the skin needs to be protected from sunlight and other environmental insults. The skin of the face needs even more attention than the rest of the body because the face has more oil glands, especially the central forehead, eye areas, nose and chin.

Essential 4- step routine for skin:

Cleansing: Proper cleansing is necessary to clean skin and pores and to remove dirt, dust, impurities, excess oil and waste comming from outside and inside body. Cleansing will remove old make-up and the grime and grease that have been accumulated during the day. The natural way to clean skin is to wash your face with luke-warm water. you can also use a gental, oil-free cleanser or purifying gel. Avoid bar soap because this strips the natural moisturizing factors from the skin, leaving it feeling very tight and dry. Do not rub the skin dry. Instead, blot it gently with a towel. For oily skin use cleanser that contains Benzoil Peroxide. Don't scrub.

Tonning: Toners remove all traces of dirt, make-up or cleanser that remain after cleansing. It improves blood circulation and help skin tissues to remain tight and firm. It should be utilized to revitalise the skin and to get a proper complextion. Avoid TONNERS unless your face is very oily, otherwise it might dry out the skin.
    Be sure the moisturizer you choose is rich but absorbs well into the skin.

Good facial skin care includes noting which specific areas of your facial skin require more attention. You don't have to use the same products on the whole area. For example, you may wish to use an AHA lotion over all the face, but then apply a hydrating cream just on dry spots.

Nourishing: It helps to maintain the natural oil of the skin to make the skin lively. Different vitamin cream should be used. Without nourishing, the skin will not remain smooth and supple. A lot of nourishing cream could also be used.

Moisturizing: The face is exposed to the drying effect of the weather, so moisturisers -- which form a film over the skin -- contain and augment the natural moisture. Required to give your skin a real look and to regain it's lost gloss. You should use a lotion or cream to moisturize your skin. Be sure to use oil-free moisturizers.

It is better to use moisture just after bath. As someone gets older he / she requires more moisturizing.
    Facial Care Tips:

* Never go to bed with your make-up on. Make-up that is left on overnight clogs the pores and prevents the skin cells from shedding, which may cause pimples or blackheads. The skin needs to breathe over night.
    * The most important thing that you can do for your facial skin is to avoid sunlight or use liberal amounts of sunscreen. Sunlight causes the skin to age and causes skin cancer which is the most common malignancy in humans. The most common location for these tumors is the face. If you do not believe that the sun ages your skin, then look at the skin under your upper arm and compare it to the skin on your face and the back of the hands.
    * Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAS) are an important part of any facial skin care program for many people. They help get the skin smooth looking and combat blackheads and dehydrated skin and prevent acne out breaks if you have acne prone skin.

ahan nice !

thanks for the tips!
    sorry mian kafi din baaa d cheeck kin!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

wow
    i do a pretty eye makeup myself!

nd now i'll do perfect
    thanks to u!

miss sweet veryyyyyyyyyyy nice tipsss all the way thru... umm are you a beautician by any chance?

thanks GL no i m not...but u can call me one

hheehhe ye i surely can call u one.. u've got a lota knowledge!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beauty and makeup and skin care n alla tht as well...

okies dats gud.. i luv it all myself:bg:

anyways...i ll share more beauty tips

Tips to Keep Your Nails Strong and Sexy

When you write down your shopping list, as you punch a phone number into your cell, while you wash dishes, do the ironing, clean the windows, or do one hundred other things that women do on any given day – do you take notice of the condition of your nails?

Our hands are such an integral part of our daily lives, and constantly, we risk their health and strength, often without even noticing, because of the hustle and bustle of our day-to-day activities. Take a few moments each day, or at least a few times a week, to monitor the condition of your nails – the color, the texture, the appearance of ridges or white marks.

Make a greater effort to take good care of your nails, and you will be thrilled with the way they complement your wardrobe and your own personal style. Consider the following tips as a way to enhance the health and quality of your nails.

Great, Healthy Nails

Apply speed-dry nail polish when time is of the essence.

Drink lots of water. Keep your body hydrated everyday to maintain healthy nails.

Fortify your diet with FDA approved vitamins or supplements. Your fingernails count on you to be responsible with your health and your diet. Unless instructed otherwise by your physician, increase your daily doses of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, protein, Vitamin B12, and zinc.

Touch up your manicure on a daily basis to prevent chips and cracks.

Your nails depend on you to maintain a healthy diet. Take in lots.

Nail polish tips:

Finish with a clear topcoat to add gloss and sheen.

Start with a base coat to strengthen and protect the nails.

Store nail polish in the refrigerator to maintain a smooth consistency.

Try not to store nail polish in a room that becomes cold. The nail polish bottles may break without warning, leaving you with a big mess.

To avoid breaking nails or brittle nails:

Avoid using your nails as tools. This means no picking, scratching, digging, pinching, etc. You know who you are!

Increase the amount of calcium in your diet.

Use products containing alcohol, especially perfumed lotions, sparingly. These items can make nails prone to breaking.

Wear rubber gloves when you do chores that involve continual submersion in water or contact with harsh detergents or chemicals.

wow sis thanks for the helpin' meeh specially inmaking me more prettier! for mah sisters wedding!
    well i need more tips like how can i make my self more good!
    i hope u'll help mee out!

i wanna have bright n shiny eyes how can i do that naturally???