Poll: Who is responsible for the violence in Pakistan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is responsible for the violence in Pakistan?

Who is responsible for the violence in Pakistan?

Govt
    lawyers
    political parties

people who follow em .. as simple as dat ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

and who is em...
    everyone ...follows a group...and according to u...who stands to be said as violence spreader...

well momentarily .. political parties .. dey need a reason .. and to be dead honest .. hamaray logon ko bahana chahiye kaam pe nah janay ka .. and uth ke jalson main chalay jatay hain .. a true example of followin a crowd .. and i am not goint to blame the political parties .. cuz Allah ne sab ko barabar ki aqal mut di hai .. but most of the jerks just cant use it .. a very good example is what happened using the cartoons protest ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Government consists of political parties

so its..political parties for Sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmm...
    to some extent yes...political parties hve their share in violence...thanks 4 replying...

i would also like to know the view of the person who voted for govt...

Person ..thats means we ,always vote in good faith. but its all on our great leader...

I dont know much as what happen in pakistan... so cannot comment on it.

Same problem is with India.

Always remember ...This will never stop ! we all have to face the truth.

And the truth is we are all part of it directly or indirectly.

Topic is nice must be in debate section Rahen..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if u think it can be for debate...then bring it there...with any additions u want...

well i would that its on the government level...president or prime mininster is the one who knows each and every thing of the country...here i would point out what happened in karachi...if it was because of the political parties...then where was government sleeping...besides that ajj agar president ya prime minister pay attack hota hai...woh mujrim pakrra bhi jaata hai...n uss ko maar bhi diyya jata hai...laikin agar attack awam pay ho to next day media k through khalwa diyya jaay ga k we are very sorry for what happened not knowing about the mess which they have created had spoiled many lives not of the deceased but the families as well...i would say it is the government and to some extent political parties and the agencies as well

TV channel, Aaj TV, faced a harsh day on Saturday after its offices were caught in an exchange of fire between two rival groups. Many of the staff became stranded for six hours in the building located near Guru Mandir. The TV administration said they made many requests to the law-enforcement agencies for protection, but these were not entertained. After many hours, the firing ended finally after security agencies intervened
    [youtube]O6XfT1mIgso[/youtube]