Thread: Chocolate's Dos And Dont's!

Chocolate's dos and don'ts!
    Hi girls!

I am sure you have had a cup of hot chocolate with a delicious piece of cake, at least once in your life and… don’t you think a beautifully wrapped box of chocolates can be considered a veeeery romantic gift? If you're a fan of chocolate you're in good company. Chocolate is one of the most popular sweet-tasting treats in the world and has been for centuries. But, is chocolate a health food?

Chocolate theraphy… Cacao, the source of chocolate, contains antibacterial agents that fight tooth decay. Studies show that chocolate is not a causative factor in acne and that it contains the stimulants caffeine and bromine, but in such small quantities that they don't cause nervous excitability. Mexican healers use chocolate to treat bronchitis and insect bites.Drinking a cup of hot chocolate before meals may actually diminish appetite and the smell of chocolate may increase relaxation and a sense of well-being. It is a mild mood elevator, it stimulates the imagination, and according to the ancient Aztecs who first discovered it, provides strength and wisdom

But don’t exaggerate…chocolate may trigger headaches and milk chocolate is high in calories, saturated fats and sugar…

Chocolate Wraps! Chocolate is also known for it’s antioxidant properties to the skin: blended with moisturizing grape seed oil, almond oil, jojoba oil it delivers warm aromas and younger, softer skin!

Chocolate gives you an energy lift, less anxiety, a reduction in pain and a beautiful skin… who wouldn't recommend something that does all that?

Skeptical? I am too, but that's not going to stop me from eating a little chocolate every day (just in case...)
    And now somehow all that's left are pieces of a...

The faded photographs,
    The frames of broken glass,
    The shattered memories,
    Time will soon erase,
    All these souvenirs,
    Salt from a thousand tears, :cryss:
    But when I wake up you are never there.

hmmm nice n informative post...thank u for sharing

thanx for appreciating
    And now somehow all that's left are pieces of a...

The faded photographs,
    The frames of broken glass,
    The shattered memories,
    Time will soon erase,
    All these souvenirs,
    Salt from a thousand tears, :cryss:
    But when I wake up you are never there.