u make me happy

the top brazilian model says no bride is a virgin in that country
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 293937
    the top brazilian model says no bride is a virgin in that country
    hardly any1 is n i agree 2 tht...

now comes another news,conservative chinese approve pre marital sex
    u make me happy

friends I think whatever the Brazilian model had said that has a sense. But at the same time, let the tradition go on if it is not unbearable and not causing inconvenience to any one. Of course, having pre-marital sex is a decision which a couple takes knowing fully well about its accountability and consequences. There are so many do's and don'ts that we come across in life - yet we are all bound by the circumstances and situation in a given environment and surroundings.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

sorry - unbearable*
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

sikander is frank
    boy and girl are ready for sex around 15/16
    but marriage is around 21 for educated girls and around 25 for boys
    face the reality of the situation
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Glamorous-Ladee, post: 292328
    okay imma ask a really out there question hehehheh :lils; lets say your datin some1 and the guy or the girl wants 2 take things 2 the nex level..and i wunna mention that u really love this guys course.. would u consider it?

soooooo is sex before marriage a total no no? a maybe? or obviously a yes?:dticon_rolleyes:

...IT DEPENDS ON SINCERITY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shaikh Khurram Akhlas

Or maybe it depends on the person...if he/she is religious or not, how much they respect their traditions and values
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by Glamorous-Ladee, post: 293536
    hehhehe it's not a bad thing at all.. i mean sex is a part of life.. buh ye u do regret it wen its with the wrong person...

exactly, see great minds think alike lol