Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: QuesTiONS...

HELLO!

AHHHH... i have tooo many questions in mah mind . m in a fix.
    so can i ask all those questions in this thread???

first allow me then i''l start!

regards..
    ZAHRA
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Hello,

yes sis..for sure u can...go ahead...

okk somy 1st q is:

"Why is a user banned??''

Like all online communities we have a code of conduct that a user should follow. If found guilty of breaching that, we add infractions (warnings) and in quite a few cases we have to ban a user from the websites so that others could enjoy the services that we provide.

Usually it's the spammers (shameless self promoters) that get an all expense paid trip to the banned usergroup.
    Dream, I do.

ahan!
    ok understand!

Q2: when we shout at shout box or we chat , wen we send PM n wen we give a testimonial or/and profile comment , do all these thing increase our number of posts???

Only posting at the forums will bring your post count up. Chatting, shoutbox, and PMs won't do it.
    Get off my back

hmmmmmm okey...

here gorsQ#3

Q3 : why is a thread called STICKY POST???

A thread is made sticky most of the time when it is an announcement...and when we find something exclusive/beneficial for all members

A thread is made sticky if it is important or if it is good enough to be showcased so everyone can see it and so that it can stay on the first page of that section ..
    Hope this helped

Lolz didnt see your post before I posted Rahen sis

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...