Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An interview with ... Ma carbon Copy ;)

Quote Originally Posted by syeda, post: 294306
    acha abh akhir mein 2 question poochti hun...
    Acha.. Yeh kis topic pe hain? :crazy:

1 - mere pooche hoe questions ne apk dimagh mein kia asar dala?
    Kuch khaas nahin :crazy: Dimaag hoga to asar hoga na us pe kuch :crazy:

2 - aur mere bare mein apki kia raye ha 'is' questionnaire ko bharne k baad
    Ke aap Gobi.. I mean Mooli.. I mean poore garden ki har sabzi ka phool hain :crazy:

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Hahaha

Mein interviews zyaada tar nahin parti, but this was great Kashif.

I have no questions, just a compliment: You're answers in all of the questions and even in regular threads are always different. It's always nice to read something out of the norm.

Oh and... You like LP? Kewl. I thought since you're friends with Aadi, it wouldn't even be a possibility.
    Get off my back

Hehehe, nice interview Bhai
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87, post: 294895
    Hahaha

Mein interviews zyaada tar nahin parti, but this was great Kashif.

I have no questions, just a compliment: You're answers in all of the questions and even in regular threads are always different. It's always nice to read something out of the norm.

Oh and... You like LP? Kewl. I thought since you're friends with Aadi, it wouldn't even be a possibility.
    lol umm thanks Hina :giveflower; .. Yeah I do like LP
    We do have our similarities.. Me and Aadi.. But we also have our differences..
    Frankly though I like all kinds of music.. Even listen to classical such as Mozart or Beethoven but mostly Yanni though..

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 294901
    Hehehe, nice interview Bhai
    Thanks Yas Sis :giveflower;

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Whisper, post: 294283

I agree with most people then .. It does and it does quite a bit.. Its the same with me.. According to my name, I have a habit of finding things out and finding facts.. And I normally am the first one to spot trouble coz I'm too curious and I normally get into a lot of trouble coz of that habit :biggrin: What about you? :biggrin:

Thank you Aadi and kashif bhai for reply.

hmm..the meaning of ma name which i recently knew is that a person who lets go easily...finds and live in their own way...and tension free...this name has been derived from the word " fatim " in quran...
    and yes my name affects my personality and thinking...and not more than 20% out of 100%...i m happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 295132
    Thank you Aadi and kashif bhai for reply.

hmm..the meaning of ma name which i recently knew is that a person who lets go easily...finds and live in their own way...and tension free...this name has been derived from the word " fatim " in quran...
    and yes my name affects my personality and thinking...and not more than 20% out of 100%...i m happy with it.

Acha ji.. You're welcome sis and Thank You for giving me the honor of being a guest in your show And nice meaning That's how everyone should be

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

u r welcome bhai..and Thank you...

anytime sis :giveflower;

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Whisper, post: 294171
    Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuhu..

Allah ka shukar hai..

Karachi, Pakistan..

Yeah.. Listen to music, Walk around

Music n Music, Chatting, Net Surfing, Computer Gaming, Time passing , Working ( ) and Graphics Designing..

4.. I'm the youngest..

Sab kuch pasand bhi hai and sab kuch pasand nahin bhi hai

Kia share karoon?

ok janab will do you take good care too and zaroor rakhte hain hum doston ko duaon mein yaad
    Allah Hafiz, Fi Amman Allah

ASLAM O ALIKUM once again jee aap ka shukria aap nay jawabat deye jin main say ziada triky answerz thay well ab kia poch sakti hoon aap say sab nay boaht kuch poch lia aap jo ab munasib samjhain batla dain ... ok jee duaoon main yaad rakhye ga ore jee mujhay tou nahi tha maloom k main aap ki frnd hoon well tc ALLAH HAFIZ

well if someone approaches me and talks to me, i consider that person a friend or a friend-to-be..
    umm kia bataon?

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...