Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DesiTwist Limelight: Admin

Member: Admin
    Total Posts: 944

Can you give us a brief bio?

What is your educational background?

Any failures you'd like to tell us about?

What do you consider as your accomplishments up to this point?

What are your favorite books? Movies? TV shows? Music? Games? Food’s? Beverages?

What do you do for fun and relaxation?

Is being Admin of DesiTwist your only job? Also, Describe your typical workday schedule.

What is your ultimate professional goal?

What do you know now that you wish you'd known 5 years ago?

Tell us something about yourself that we don't already know.

What does your avatar represent?

How do you manage to actively keep up with the responsibilities of an administrator?

How well do you think DesiTwist is doing? Would you like to change anything about it?

Are there any problems facing DesiTwist that you would like us to know?

Can I ask about your relations with fellow administrators? Are there any work related issues that you would like to share with all of us?

As the administrator of the board, what does DesiTwist mean to you? What sparked this divine idea to make a website like DesiTwist?

Which part of DesiTwist do you find the most fascinating?

Why do you keep yourself from posting at the board?

How many communities are you a member of? Which one of them is your favorite?

How difficult was the move from one Bulletin Board System to another?

Have you ever succumbed to anyone or anything?

How do you see life today?

What does the future hold for Admin?

Any message for the new comers?
    Get off my back

Can you give us a brief bio?

I'm twenty-two years old. My background is in product development, web development and search engine optimization, though the product development has become a thing of past.

What is your educational background?

I am still studying.

Any failures you'd like to tell us about?

I've failed miserably while trying to keep up with a relationship.

What do you consider as your accomplishments up to this point?

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I don't think I'll ever consider that I've accomplished anything.

What are your favorite books? Movies? TV shows? Music? Games? Food’s? Beverages?

The street lawyer by John Grisham, As good as it gets, Korn, Cricket, Thai & Coffee respectively.

What do you do for fun and relaxation?

I sleep, or atleast try to.

Is being Admin of DesiTwist your only job? Also, Describe your typical workday schedule.

No, Administrating DesiTwist isn't the only thing that I do. I am running some websites in the background (different niche) and doing search engine optimization for my clients. In addition to that, I sometimes design a few pages for my friends. I don't have a schedule as such at the moment because to me, life is too good to be schedulized.

What is your ultimate professional goal?

Good question, I must say. I'd like to step into politics.

What do you know now that you wish you'd known 5 years ago?

Nothing.

Tell us something about yourself that we don't already know.

I am a proud owner of 34 dot com & 2 dot net websites. Menu pujnabi vi andhi hai, urdu bhi aati hai aur hindi bhasha bhi bol leta hoon.

What does your avatar represent?

Steepness of life.

How do you manage to actively keep up with the responsibilities of an administrator?

I do it for the love of those who are looking up at me to do something out of the box. It's not an easy job to administrate and keep it ahead of the competitive communities, so I always try to step up my game before anyone else does. I also try not to interfere too much in members discussions because I believe that members feel more comfortable when they don't have the big brother watching their every move. These minor looking changes at the frontend are basically the essence of my countless hours of experimentations at the backend.

How well do you think DesiTwist is doing? Would you like to change anything about it?

It's doing pretty good at the moment and I have no plans to change anything. Too many changes often create a clutter and can confuse everyone, including those developing it. I will now concentrate on improving what we already have.

Are there any problems facing DesiTwist that you would like us to know?

Nothing that I know of. We were under a very serious attack back in August/September 2006 but things were in full control.

Can I ask about your relations with fellow administrators? Are there any work related issues that you would like to share with all of us?

Each and every single moderator is as good as it gets. I had problems with a moderator (zaheer) in the past when we were looking to start the love and relationships forum, and based on what I've heard, this is the only reason why he decided to leave DesiTwist. I have no personal problems with anyone, be it a member or a moderator because when I am online here under the username: Admin, he doesn't have any offsite friends. I've always tried to keep a distance between my personal issues & the community and my friends know that very well.

As the administrator of the board, what does DesiTwist mean to you? What sparked this divine idea to make a website like DesiTwist?

It means a lot to me.. not a single day goes by when I don't come here and see what's going on. It all started with a freely hosted board where my friend Rosemean appreciated my efforts. I've moved, researched & studied social networking like a stubborn ox. I'd like to reiterate that these friends of mine have been empowering me since the very beginning.

Which part of DesiTwist do you find the most fascinating?

The backend.

Why do you keep yourself from posting at the board?

I do it all the time from another ID of mine and that other ID is anybodys' guess.

How many communities are you a member of? Which one of them is your favorite?

More than one hundred. My favorites are WMW, DP, TAZ, DT, IMD & Solaris.

How difficult was the move from one Bulletin Board System to another?

I took it as a challenge and did everything overnight. There were too many things to take care of which includes URI forwarding, Database migration, Server compatibility, Server security, Portability, Ease of navigation (keeping the previous version in mind), Cross-browser compatibilities, User permissions, Downtime, SE handling, Keyword optimizations, Data pertinence, to name a few. Visit here to see a how DesiTwist looked like back in November, 2004.

Have you ever succumbed to anyone or anything?

Does life count as an answer here?

How do you see life today?

I still can't feet it.

What does the future hold for Admin?

A handful of surprises.

Any message for the new comers?

You're an asset to all of us at the administration because we know that you're not a new comer to this world. Please post responsibly, there are real people reading your messages. Also, while you're in here, please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. Last but by no means the least, we are open to suggestions and would love to hear from you.

Very Nice :clapping;

Acha Laga Aap Ko Jaan Ker Admin Bhai :giveflower;

but aap ne apna naam nahi bataiya :s

Thank you Jamil. You know my name already For those who don't, I am Adeel Hassan.

I must SAy!

well Said!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Admin, post: 198017
    Thank you Jamil. You know my name already For those who don't, I am Adeel Hassan.
    hahahaha :rolling;
    lekan main aap ka pura naam nahi janta tha Bohat Acaha Naam Hai :up;

admin bhai...i mean adeel bhai ur jst to be the admin...hppy brthday to desitwist
    "I'm a friend for a friend who really wants to be a goood friend of mine"

Nice interwiew Adeel :giveflower;
    Bhulana Sakoo Gay Mujhe Bhool Kar Tum
    Mein Aksar Tumhein Yaad Ati Rahongi
    Kabhi Khuwab Ban Kar Kabhi Yaad Ban Kar
    Mein Neendein Tumhari Churati Rahongi

Thank you Anymore questions?

Indeed a Wonderfull Interview

Sure brother i have Bundles of question letmee compile them
    You know What i Mean!