Thread: Nokia 888 Concept...Truly Innovative... the best cell phone ever

Click the picture to see the full size image

Nokia 888 Concept...Truly Innovative.
    Nokia’s remarkable 888 concept is ultrathin, lightweight, and very flexible. Powered by liquid battery, the 888 offers a touchscreen display.The Nokia 888 concept transcends conventional design and allows you to morph into any design you wish, roll it, bend it, clip it, whatever. We have all seen great innovation with Nokia's phone designs especially with the Nokia 7280 .
    Yanko Design features the Nokia 888 which is a lightweight communication device with a totally flexible form factor. What does that mean? you can roll it, you can make it a wrist band, you can straighten it, however you want it. it uses liquid battery and flexible touch screens for the concept.
    Lets wait and see ...

waooo...i hope it doesnot bring bad effect on hands...due to its rays...but the concept is v.creative..awesome sharing...keep it up...
    i hope to buy when this comes to market...

yes...i too am very excited about this phone as i have never seen something like this ever before. i guess this phone is going to bring a revolution in the cell phone industry...isn't it?

yeah it will and i also hve not seen mobile like this...i think they brought this idea from a watch which looks much like this...this is mobile and offered for the first time...this will be outstanding due to its own offered abilities...and will look great...hve u seen the watch in this style...

Very Innovative.I see difficulty in applying to physical situations such as its durability and so.Lets wait for more news.

Good Work Joquim.

Thanx friends for appreciating my work.i just feel like sharing things which excites me a lot...good to know that u all share the same interest like me.
    cheers to both of u and thanx again