Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Day - Your Horoscope

You already know that we have a horoscopes section here. Yeah, this topic has a point so follow me people

All you gotta do is to post your horoscope here (once your day's over) and comment on it. Let us (the people, duh!) know if it were true or not.

Here's mine for yesterday (June 4th, 2007):

When did you lose that famous 'can do' attitude of yours?! Today you need to try to get it back -- so ask friends for encouragement. They will love to let you rely on them right now, especially after all you've done for them. Think positively -- tell yourself 'You can do this!' as many times as it takes -- because, dear beautiful soul, you can! Your abilities have never lessened, but it looks as though your self-confidence has. The good news is, you can get it back today.
    True? Hell ya! I went out and won it all in one go. Thats the kind of person I used to be and this is what I'd like to be for the rest of my life. I got my confidence back baby, and yes, it shows. :biggrin:

^ This thread isn't one of those hehe cool congratulations bro OR I had an ok day OR my day sucked OR true OR false. If you have such a stupid reply ready to be pasted here, kindly stay the hell out of here. To everyone else: I, on behalf of me & myself, take great honor in welcoming you in this holy thread. Yeah man, this world needs people like you.
    Dream, I do.

What happened? This place used to be so lively, but now it's totally dead! Alas, everyone has their heads buried in their work. It might be time for you to take a deep breath and dig in as well.
    100% correct. The place I used to turn to for some down time from whatever this is I'm living has become "totally dead". And for the last part, I'm letting things come as they do.

Oh, nice thread Bhayya. Different from the norm.
    Get off my back

Here's mine for today:

Watch out when it comes to your coffee intake right now, because you already have as much energy as you need! Adding fuel to your fire might end up adding stress to your day, so just kick back and let the day unfold in front of you. It will offer a few amusing mysteries to solve, and a few small adventures, too. You will have a lot of fun finding out what lies around every corner, and your energy will be a welcomed addition to any social gathering.

A lovely, quiet morning could evolve into a very active afternoon -- and a very hectic evening. Your chances of a good night's sleep are slim. You probably already know who will be responsible for the increased drama, and you won't mind the inconvenience at all. This person is making some waves and causing some major changes in your life -- but luckily, these changes will be very positive for you and your people! So how do you want to celebrate?:
    how true iss waqt sakoon say betha hoon Coffe' piraha hoon,n i know aaj sara din bauth masroof guzre ga.Aur haan Exames nay neendain bhi urda di hain.
    Normally i don't belive in this stuff but...lol

You're full of so much positive energy today that you may have an exaggerated sense of what you're actually capable of -- but that is a very good thing! This is a great time to try your most off-the-wall scheme -- on any other day, you might let reality or boring practical matters convince you that it just wouldn't work. But you're immune to that kind of stinkin' thinkin' today, and you should be willing to try anything at all, with all your might!

:cryss: Phir sub theek Mujhe tou ab bauth hi ajeeb sa lag raah hea :frusty1;

Sometimes your home isn't such a sweet place, but that doesn't mean you should stay away. If you are feeling unwelcome, or feeling any type of tension growing there, then that is all the more reason that you should stay there and figure it out. There is a lot of love in your home, and a lot of things that need to be said. There is a high probability that a miscommunication is the cause of all of this stress, and a heart-to-heart could easily resolve it.
    Nah. Everything at home was fine for today. Even if there was a miscommunication... there's no way I will chat about it because I raise too much hell as it is.
    Get off my back

They say that strangers are just friends you haven't met yet -- and while that might usually strike you as a bit too naive, today it will ring absolutely true! Someone whom you meet today could become a very good pal, and it is up to you to make the connection -- take a chance and start a conversation. How will you recognize this person? One thing is for sure -- you will recognize her or his sense of humor, because it is an awful lot like yours.
    hmm...i wonder whoz dat person...

Whatever endurance-oriented activities you have scheduled early in the day should be pushed into the afternoon if you can -- your energy won't be as strong as you would like it to be in the morning. It is going to take a few hours for you to get revved up and start your day properly. Once you do, you will be hard to stop -- a force to be reckoned with! This strong energy will carry you into the evening and will start to wane just as you're ready to go to bed. You'll enjoy a sound sleep.
    i always start my day late .. and me .. sleep .. yeh kab se honay lagaaa
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

Stressful dynamics between your inner world and outer circumstances are very obvious now as you dream about many possibilities before you. But you can't move toward them just yet, for your commitments prevent you from taking on new projects. Be responsible while allowing enough time to do something that brings you pleasure.
    ahan dat's good...

Quote Originally Posted by AaDi, post: 294164
    i always start my day late .. and me .. sleep .. yeh kab se honay lagaaa
    u r also saggitarius