Thread: Fun Facts About Lion..

FUN FACTS
    When lions walk, their heels don’t touch the ground
    Lions can run at a top speed of 36 miles (58 kilometers) an hour, but not for long.
    Lions drink with their tongues and can usually lap a little water at a time. It takes about ten minutes to “fill ’er up.”
    Lions once roamed in Africa, southern Europe, and parts of Asia. Today their primary habitats are in Africa, with a few still living in the Gir Forest of India
    A typical meal for an adult male lion is 15 pounds (7 kilograms) of meat, though lions can consume as much as 60 pounds (27 kilograms) at a sitting.
    Lions have been known to live nearly 30 years in captivity and have an average life span of 15 years in the wild.
    Cubs are born in litters of one to six, with two to four being the average number. Their average weight at birth is two to four pounds (one to two kilograms).
    A fully grown adult male lion can weigh between 330 and 550 pounds (150 and 250 kilograms)
    Lions remain inactive for up to 20 hours a day. They wait until the coolest, darkest times to hunt.
    Lions are the only members of the cat family (Felidae) with manes, though only the male lions have manes.
    A male lion marks the territory of his pride by spraying a mixture of urine and glandular secretions on tree trunks and bushes.:biggrin:
    And now somehow all that's left are pieces of a...

The faded photographs,
    The frames of broken glass,
    The shattered memories,
    Time will soon erase,
    All these souvenirs,
    Salt from a thousand tears, :cryss:
    But when I wake up you are never there.

cool, thanx 4 sharing
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

wow...information that interests me...keep sharing :up;

wow interseting information