Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Qadiani Movement - Impostors or worse?

Quote Originally Posted by syeda, post: 294633
    @endurer

ye haq apko kisne diya ha hamein non muslim kehne ka?

ok v r non muslims apk mutabiq .. apto muslim hein.. so plzz kindly go n read that hadeess jis mein hazoor (saw) ne kisi ko bhi ger muslim bolne ka haq nahi diya
    All Muslim scholars already have declared the followers of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani to be out of the fold of Islam.

Answer these questions please:

1. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani had demeaning opinion about one of the great prophets, Jesus(pbuh). He called Jesus(pbuh) a liar, a foul-mouth alcoholic and a patron of prostitutes. After all this, he claimed to be Jesus Christ himself -- better than the real Jesus(pbuh). How do you reconcile this?
    2. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani had nothing good to say about the companions of the prophet Muhammad(SAW). He viewed Abu Huraira(RA) as ignorant and useless. He made insulting remarks about the family of the Prophet -- Ali(RA), his wife Fatima(RA) and their sons Hassan(RA) and Hussain(RA). Having made such remarks he compared himself to them or better. In what sense do you think he was comparable?
    3. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani claimed his miracles were superior to those of all the Prophets, including the last of the Prophets -- Muhammad(SAW). Then, he and his associated claimed he was even better than Muhammad(SAW). Do you find any basis for this?
    4. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani claimed to have been given god-like powers: Power over life and death and the ability to create at will. However, he died like a mortal should. Do you believe he was God?
    5. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani crafted a saying "Messiah will come at the end of the 14th century" and attributed this to prophet Muhammad(SAW). Attributing false statements to the Prophet(SAW) is a sure way to hell-fire. There is and has never been such a saying of the Prophet(SAW) -- this was Mirza Qadiani's own fabrication. In this light, where do you think he will end up?
    6. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani was taught by human beings with names recorded in history -- Fazal ILahi, Fazal Ahmad, and Gul Ali Shah. Do you think a true prophet could be taught by human beings?
    7. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani decreed that struggle against the British Colonial Power was prohibited and obedience to British Raj was obligatory! In light of colonial history, can you think of any reason for this?
    8. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani proclaimed all humanity, except those who follow his cult, non-believers, off-springs of prostitutes, and bound for hell! Can an intelligent person be intimidated by such words?
    9. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani refused to pray for his dead son, Fazal Ahmad, because he did not believe in his father's claims. Sir Zafarullah refused to join the funeral prayers held for his employer, the father of the Nation of Pakistan. Do you think a dead son and a dead boss have no human rights?
    10. Mirza Ghulam Qadiani signed a pledge in a British ruled Indian Court of Law never to indulge in Mubahalas. Now, is Mirza Tahir Qadiani honoring his grandfather's words by doing the contrary?
    Some Aayat:

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, for Allah forgives all sins, for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. Turn you to our Lord and submit to Him, before the doom comes on you, after which you shall not be helped. And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not! - Lest the soul should say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I fell short of my duty towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'-
    Or it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the dutiful!'- Or it should say when it sees the doom: 'If only I had another chance, I should certainly be among the righteous!'
    " (The Holy Quran, Az-Zumar, 39:53-58)

Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah: if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah.
    (The Holy Quran, Al-Anaam, 6:70)

When it is said to them: "Come to what Allah hath revealed, and to the Messenger": Thou seest the Hypocrites avert their faces from thee in disgust. How then, when they are seized by misfortune, because of the deeds which they hands have sent forth? Then they come to thee, swearing by Allah: "We meant no more than good-will and conciliation!" Those men,-Allah knows what is in their hearts; so keep clear of them, but admonish them, and speak to them a word to reach their very souls. (The Holy Quran, An-Nisa, 4:61-63)

Now is the time to repent and embrace the truth.

More truth exposed here: http://ebrahimsaifuddin.wordpress.co...qadiani-kufar/

Disclaimer: This isn't a personal attack.
    Dream, I do.

You said in the other thread that Syeda was Ahmadi and not Qadiani... aren't they different?

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 294597
    Per aap to non-muslim ho, nahien? Ahmadi (Mirzais) ka hajj bhi hota hai kiya?
    Both Ahmadi groups are considered non-Muslims by the Pakistan government, and have this fact recorded on their travel documents; due to which they are not allowed to enter the holy shrines in Mecca and Medina. In contrast Ahmadi citizens from Western countries and other moderate Muslim nations can and do perform Hajj and Umra as required by Islam. A court decision has also upheld the right of Ahmadiyyas to identify themselves as Muslims in India.
    As per Wiki

Back to the thread: Qadiani people are truly much worse then any other group. It's sad to read that this guy wouldn't even pray for his own son.
    Get off my back

well i don't think ke inn baaton ka jawab inn loogon ke paas hoga cauz yeh haqeeqat hea.

oh common dont u guys have any other work to do? ya bas yahi kaam ha sara din dt pe beth k logon ko tang karna?

well i have ans for ur questions but i wont give ans to U .. jo kuch bakna ha aplogon ne bak sakte ho.. I DONT GIVE A DAMN... understood?

apne girebanun mein jhakna to ata nahi ha dusrun pe keecher uchalne a jate hein..

pehle aplog jo mazhab follow karte hein usse to dekh lein kitna Quran Hadees k mutabiq hota ha..

pehle khud to word to word quran hadees follow kark dikhao phir ana mere saath behas karne.. samagh ayi??

fazul mein apna time zaya karne ka mughe koi shok nahi ha aur wo bhi aplogon k saath? huh.. no way...jinko apne muslims ki koi respect nahi ha.. sunni shiya marta phir raha ha aur shiya sunni ko... wo to muslims hein na? apk behan bhai hein.. phir aplog aik dusre kiyun marte ho.. pehle ja k apne masle door karo.. phir mere paas ye issue bhi le k a jana..

aplogon k paas bohot free time ha na to kisi aur ko pakrein jo sara din apk saath beth k behas karta phireee...

ye pehla aur akhiri reply tha mera.. isk baad jo kuch bolna ha bolo.. jo bhi.. I REALLY DONT CARE...

awww syeda jii i don't understand ke iss main ittna naraz hoone ki kya baat hea?
    aap simple jawab dedain,ager time nahi hea we can wait.
    Rahi baat Shia Sunni problems ki ,tou right problems hain lekin iss baat ka idher iss topic say kya talukh hea?
    Ager mujh say koi islam ke baare main koi question ask kere tou main try kerta hoon usse answer dene ki,na ke yeh kehta hoon ke tumhara religion kya sikhata hea n stuff.
    Hope ke aap ka ghussa kum ho jaye...

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87, post: 295068
    You said in the other thread that Syeda was Ahmadi and not Qadiani... aren't they different?.
    They're not.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by syeda, post: 295277
    oh common dont u guys have any other work to do? ya bas yahi kaam ha sara din dt pe beth k logon ko tang karna?
    Aap bhatkey howe logon ko seedhe raste per laney k lie waqt nikalna parta hai.

well i have ans for ur questions but i wont give ans to U .. jo kuch bakna ha aplogon ne bak sakte ho.. I DONT GIVE A DAMN... understood?
    Oh come on. Aap to apne so-called rohani peshwa se bhi badtar nikli. Dekhen bibi jee, debate kerne k kuch tareqe or zawabit hote hien. Aap aisa karien gi to ap mein or janwar mein kia farq reh jaye ga?

pehle aplog jo mazhab follow karte hein usse to dekh lein kitna Quran Hadees k mutabiq hota ha.. pehle khud to word to word quran hadees follow kark dikhao phir ana mere saath behas karne.. samagh ayi??
    Aap Quran Or Hadees ki baat kar rahe ho? Kamal hai aap to woh log ho jinhon ney (Astaghfirullah) Aayat ko hi apne ghatiya aur jhoote mazhab k lie badal dala.

fazul mein apna time zaya karne ka mughe koi shok nahi ha aur wo bhi aplogon k saath? huh.. no way...jinko apne muslims ki koi respect nahi ha.. sunni shiya marta phir raha ha aur shiya sunni ko... wo to muslims hein na? apk behan bhai hein.. phir aplog aik dusre kiyun marte ho.. pehle ja k apne masle door karo.. phir mere paas ye issue bhi le k a jana..
    Main na to Sunni hoon na hi Shiya hoon, mein Muslim hoon. Off-topic mazed koi baat ki to aap jante hiena k kia hoga? Is masle ko discuss kerna hai to new banao shabash.

ye pehla aur akhiri reply tha mera.. isk baad jo kuch bolna ha bolo.. jo bhi.. I REALLY DONT CARE...
    Kyun k tum janti ho k tum or tumhara mazhab JHOOTA hai. Khair, tumse bhi jhoot k ilawa kissi or cheez ki tawako to nahi ki ja sakti na. Per please, thora sochna is per k tum jo follow ker rahe ho woh kia sahee hai? Aik baar us din k barey mein sochna jab tumhien Allah k samne khara hona hoga. I hope k tum shaid seedhe raste per ajao. Ameen.
    Dream, I do.

Main na to Sunni hoon na hi Shiya hoon, mein Muslim hoon. Off-topic mazed koi baat ki to aap jante hiena k kia hoga? Is masle ko discuss kerna hai to new banao shabash.
    ji hum bohot achi tarha se jaante hain aap infraction pe daal deinge woh bhi jiski koi wajha hi nahin banti.
    waise yeh dhamki hai ?

Kyun k tum janti ho k tum or tumhara mazhab JHOOTA hai. Khair, tumse bhi jhoot k ilawa kissi or cheez ki tawako to nahi ki ja sakti na. Per please, thora sochna is per k tum jo follow ker rahe ho woh kia sahee hai? Aik baar us din k barey mein sochna jab tumhien Allah k samne khara hona hoga. I hope k tum shaid seedhe raste per ajao. Ameen.
    ohO ! pehle aap yeh to bataein kya aap Allah ho jo yeh fesle karne lag gaye k kon muslim hai kon non-muslim?
    haan agar Allah ho to sab aapki hi ebadat karne lag jayein ?
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    n wot di said to YOU mr.! she woz very right tum jaise logon ko v don't give a damn

aur raha sawal humein TUM se behas karne ka humein shoq nahin coz hum jaante hain JHOOTON se behas karna FAZOOL hai .. isse acha hum koi aur kaam karlein :bg: ab main koi swearing words use nahin karungi par agar yahan allow hota to tumhein batati k kisi k mazhab ki beizzati karna kaisa feel hota hai.

please, thora sochna is per k tum jo follow ker rahe ho woh kia sahee hai? Aik baar us din k barey mein sochna jab tumhien Allah k samne khara hona hoga. I hope k tum shaid seedhe raste per ajao. Ameen.
    ji humne to hazaar baar socha hai par bas aapko naseehatein karni aati hain pehle aap amal karein is par. n yea jo baat hai khuda k saamne khare hokar kya jawab dena hai wahan to tum bhi khare hoge adeel tum kya jawab doge? yeh k humne masih ko nahin mana phir bhi humein jannat mein dakhil hokar nabi (s.a.w) se milne do. awwww so sad aapko to yeh bhi naseeb nahin hona. humein to hoga coz Allah ne saaf saaf Quran mein likha hai masih ko man'ne wala har aik shaks jannati hai.
    anywayz, humare paas tum jaison k liye fazool waqt nahin hai aur bhi baray kaam hain.
    aik dua tum ne humein di aik dua main deti hoon. Allah kare tum marne se pehle apne masih ko maan lo yeh na hoke dozakhi hojao. Allah tumhein Hidayat de aur kuch bolne se pehle k liye thori aqal bhi de.doosre mazhab ki tameez karne ki toufeeq ata farmaye. Ameen sumAmeen.

END OF DISCUSSION !!!

I think ppl should mind their own business instead of poking into other's religions.And NO I am not a qadiani.
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

I don't understand why we discuss religion on this open forum Do they want that this forum be for a particular caste and religion only? Then they should clear it off so that other should not participate here. I find ppl are for some reason indulged into such kind of debate. It certainly speaks very bad of them.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM