Thread: Why PeoPle Hate Each Other? Why is This JealousY

Today in modern era every1 is so Bz,There is no time for true friendship,relationship and family values.The only time Left is dedicated for Jealousy,hatered and meanness. How we can Live in this biased world of fake wisdom? 1st world 2nd world 3rd world ufffff, why there is no life for poor? why rich r not happy although they have assets of the world? why is this necessary to cut down the roots of ur fellow colleagues for progress? where shall we find a positive attitude? Are we educated upto the level of true human values ?

read from writers/authors representing man as social animal...a selfish animal...jahan se mumkin hoga one will be cheated...and one is left with mouth open...and this leads to new problems...and then new cheats...and which surely takes good ppl in their hands too...
    There is time for everything...its just that one never takes out the time to even call or miss call...just to know that u r remembered.
    Every one has their own way of living...some are going against the natural law...but still considered right...and who has power has many things to lose...and less space to hide...when u see that ppl around are not going the straight path...follow ur instincts, trust ur self, and go ahead with ur way of living.

I have basically sacrificed myself mentally for my friends. However, they don't understand how much of a toll it's taking on me, nor do they have much time to even check up on me anymore. Sometimes I wish I didn't care as much as I do, as I'm dealing with a lot of emotional problems myself... it's hard not to get so buried into everything. There just aren't many people left in this world that care about someone else other then themselves.
    Get off my back

Most people r just greedy..they want more more and more. They r never satisfied with what they have and instead of appreciating what they do have, they spend all their strength and time trying to top themselves over others. And human values can never be teached, either u hav them or u dont, its somthing that is within
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

They are part of bad traits called characterisics of darkness. Ancient Europeans
    wrote about Ages of Man:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man

There are also many other references to various
    types of world ages or Ages of Man in Hopi
    (worlds), Mayan (suns) and other cultures of
    antiquity. Giorgio de Santillana, the former
    professsor of the history of science, mentions
    approximately thirty ancient cultures that
    believed in the concept of a series of ages and
    the rise and fall of history, with alternating
    Dark and Golden Ages.

More details of these cycles are found in the Yuga
    theory of the Hindus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satya_Yuga

Will the darkness that we observe keep on incresing for many centuries?
    No, there is hope.

"(In India), good character and culture will be inculcated in all
    spheres of life. ... Due to the scientific progress achieved by India
    and her increased amity with America, Indian society will shed its
    degenerate culture and become progressive. By 2020, Indian society would
    have significantly expanded its thinking. ... Spiritual books,
    originating from India, will become extremely popular and command a
    global audience. From 2010, winds of spiritualism will blow across the
    entire world, awakening more and more people in its wake. Where limits
    of (modern) science end, spiritualism begins. ... Along with scientific
    progress, intellectuals will start recognizing the importance of
    spiritualism. ... From 2050, a new era will begin..."