Thread: I was abused waht should I do?

Some one has abused me by saynig: "you fuck!" in the reputaions area, how do I trace him/her and what action should I take against trhis inhumane act.

We do not cater to adult versions of I am gonna tell mommy. Anyways, here's what the rules here say:

There are a couple things we do not do here. We do not edit or delete posts from a member simply because a different member does not like it and we do not resolve disputes between members. If you happen to dislike a post and would like it be removed then contact that member directly. They have the ability to edit their own posts for 24 hours after making the post. If the time frame is beyond 24 hours, the original poster can request the post be edited by an administrator. The other option would be to execute a legal court order to do so. We will of course abide by any court order issued by a US court.

We do not have the time to resolve dispute between members. If there is anyone that you don't get along with, you can choose to ignore them under your Buddy / Ignore Lists. Please don't ask to have a member banned simply because you don't get along with them.
    And regarding the close minded fuck. Thats something that the dictionary says about you.

Thread closed.
    Dream, I do.