Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the points??

Ok so every time you make a post or produce a thread u get points, what are they used for???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-x- For All That I Can Do I Will Stand By Your Side Till The End Of Time, Yet It Be Tomorrow Or The Day Of Judgement, Teesha Khan -x-

Its sort of currency of the Dtians.You can store you points in the DT bank and earn a premium Menbership after collecting 100,000 points.

i think its the other way around .. u become a premier member and u get 100,000 points

@habibi bibi
    At the top there is an option called DT Shop Menu .. click that and choose DT Shop Main .. you see a lot of options that can be 'bought' with the points you have got .. you can even buy gifts .. get ribbons .. play lottery .. or even donate
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

tou uss ka faidakya hai?I am sorry lekin mujhe uss ka purpose bilkul samajh nahin aata agar koi theek se explain ker de tou shayad samajh aa jaye:wink:
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by *Saira*, post: 295658
    tou uss ka faidakya hai?I am sorry lekin mujhe uss ka purpose bilkul samajh nahin aata agar koi theek se explain ker de tou shayad samajh aa jaye:wink:
    hehehe .. here goes ..

Wheneva you post .. you get points .. and then (If you want to) you can use them to get extra 'features' on DT .. ofcourse .. you have full right to not use em .. and simply ignore them .. or you can avail the opportunity and buy stuff like Bold Username .. give gifts to fellow members .. and there is a hugeee list of stuff you can get from points ..

and es sab ka faida kya .. well .. itz for fun .. like i give gifts to ma friends .. like kabhi kisi ko ice cream de di .. kabhi kisi ko coke n like yesterday i bought username glow ..
    aye dil tu tanhaiyon main rehne ka AaDi hoja.. jinhein tu yaad karta hai wo bare masroof rehte hain..

matlab virtual gifts:doh:..LMAO..and i thought it was for real...:mocking;
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

hahahahaha awwwwwww abhi itni taraqii nai hoi madam

@aadi,

Well huge no. makes understanding easy.

hmmm mujhay bhi abhi samajh ayee hai!
    well aadi! aapkka username glow karta acha lag raha hai!
    kitnay ka kharida???
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

@gc .. 75,000 ka :$

@mytonse .. bhai samajh nahi aai aap ki baat ki :s