Thread: Nokia E61i smartphone is here

New Delhi:The slim email optimized device with a 2-megapixel camera is Nokia India's newly launched E61i smartphone.

Nokia E61i is designed specifically for extensive mobile email usage, provides advanced attachment handling with on-the-device document editing.

It has a full keyboard design with one-touch keys. It supports corporate mobile email and most popular consumer email solutions.

Country General Manager, Nokia Enterprise Solutions, Chakrapani GK said, “The Nokia E61i will enable workforce to experience a full range of mobile email features.â€*

It supports upload and download rate of 384 kbps with email date roaming and Infrared module upto 115 kbps.

The phone supports multiple audio formats that include MP3, AAC and and Javaâ„¢ MIDP 2.0-based games and applications.

It has built in Text-to-speech message reader and in-device search tool, it also provides Team Suite application for facilitating conference calls and communicating via SMS and emails with team members.

The Nokia E61i comes with all the business applications of a Nokia Eseries device and provides Quadband GSM/EDGE coverage for international usage.

Source: yahooindia
    http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4091/69423957gy5.jpg
    On Independence Day Here's wising our dreams of a new tomorrow come true for us NOW AND ALWAYS!

yeah on the other day i saw it in showroom...must say...not appreciatable.

wow..nice phone...functions bhi achay lag rahay hain...