Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "I will Die WIthOut yOu" ... is it true?

i have heard abt many ppl who took their life bcoz of dat...

well one of my friends drove his car into a wall coz of this
    that's because they chose to commit suicide.. they didnt die naturally.. but that's plain stupidity.. like i said.. if that person was worth your giving your life over.. he/she would never have brought u into that position in the first place

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

yes u r rite bhai...but wen one loves someone it is unconditional so they dont really think that this person is not worth dieing for becuz they love them and love is blind..so that feeling takes over
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 299444
    yes u r rite bhai...but wen one loves someone it is unconditional so they dont really think that this person is not worth dieing for becuz they love them and love is blind..so that feeling takes over
    hmm good point sis
    but that is just it..
    we dont think.. we cant really think but i sure wish we cud.. coz that'd keep us from getting hurt.. alas that's not how life works..

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

I lOve yOu...&...I dOnt live withOut yOu

This word onli for my MOM & Family

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Whisper, post: 299463
    hmm good point sis
    but that is just it..
    we dont think.. we cant really think but i sure wish we cud.. coz that'd keep us from getting hurt.. alas that's not how life works..
    Yup..wen crazy in love, we lose the ability to think logically..thats the whole problem!
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 299503
    Yup..wen crazy in love, we lose the ability to think logically..thats the whole problem!

yea.. wishhhh we didnt go nuts :s

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

Wait... who knows I would really die without her.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM