Thread: gf had a fling...

i am in a very very complicated situation. i've found out that my gf of almost 3 yrs had a fling with this guy, her colleague. i only found out when they ended this thru checking the chat log. the guy is attached, but my girl lied that she had been cheated by her bf, that's me. she is...or rather was a very obedient, shy girl. this is the first time this thing happened. she told me that at the point of time, she was being "playful" and she still loves me. they started to get closer, holding hands, kissing for abt 3-4 days before they decided that it is very wrong, and ended it.

girls, pls tell me - what shd be my decision? of coz i still love her if not i won't be posting this. i decide that wateva u girls advised me will be my last decision. thanks.

umm i unno thts a tuff situation cuz i dont think a cheater can ever changee.. it would be sort of a miracle if she does changee.. buh i mean u can decide to give her anotha chance cuz 3 years is a long timee.. buh givin her anotha chance mite mean tht u have to keep a very close eye on her and i mean a very very close eye.. yes i knw there should b trus in a relationship buh wut did u get by trustin her befo... the cheatin and the lyin.. i dont think u wunna go thru tht again.. i would say listen to ur heart...

ur gf..cheated on u...if u can forgive her...then do so and go ahead in life...without throwing/mentioning stones on her again...If u cant...then step back.

well to be honest.. if she cheated on you.. and if you love her enough.. then give her another chance.. coz its going to hurt a lot more if you stop talking to her.. dont trust her blindly.. tell her that from now on, u'll keep an eye on her.. and tell her that if she starts being "playful" again, you'll leave her..

None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latest Blog Entry:
    Twists & Turns...

It really depends on u to decide becuz u kno her better than us. For the 3 years that u were together, did she really make u happy and lov u sincerely? And how much trust did u hav between each other? And wat was the reoson that she did this? It sounds really complicated cuz I still dont understand why she would be wit someone else for 3-4 days and start somthing wit him if she really loves u...I wouldnt giv my partner a second chance but thats just me.
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~