Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sadia Imam Fashion

2nd and 4rth are awesome.. Thankyou for sharing Jiya :hug;
    http://www.desitwist.com/signaturepics/sigpic8918_2.gif
    On the new avenue of life, searching out new horizons..

Quote Originally Posted by Rija, post: 307340
    Hi rahen i m back,actually was busy in family and didnt had time to be here with u guys but i m back...Nice collection rahen but show somethin more glamrous something really cool in choridar pajamas...Plz its an request i got engaged n my fiancyyy loves choridars and mee toooooooo plzzz...Tc

welcome back dear...i apologize for giving late reply...and yes rija...check out this thread...they are from kaneesha...

http://www.desitwist.com/dress-impre...t-16746-2.html

and let me know if u want more..and yes..to impress ur fiance...ask him to buy for u...i m sure u will love that...:wink:

thanks all of ya for liking...

Rija check out this site...i liked some in them...and the most i liked is..

for sleeves u will hve to ask abt it...and it is taken from ...i personally avoid wearing sleeveless dresses...
    Khaas Boutique: beyond expression by words...

i liked this one...the colors are unique and in trend nowadays...ask them to make some changes in the neck design ( the design should be the one in which u wear jewelry and it suits completely)...instead of straight from up ...ask them to make it curve...and yes...think before u buy...cause colors might not be appreciated to ur guy...
    thats all......u can check more from that site..

in this ask them to hve embriodered dupatta...if they say no...then dont buy this.

ya...lekin aap inhe mein se kyun dena chah rahe hain...look for some other...

Hmmm its lovely...Thanks Rehan

nice one's...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rija, post: 310099
    Hmmm its lovely...Thanks Rehan
    hmm...seems like u didnot like them...tell me which are ur fav colors...so that i can bring churidar of that color for u...

good that's great