Thread: Worlds Smallest Mobile-Xun Chi 138 (Pics)

Click on the picture to see it in full size

We have seen the race for the slimmest phone with entrants from Motorola, Samsung and NEC though the war still wages on, here we have the world's smallest phone and surely it is going to be there for quite some time. The Xun Chi 138 is a GSM with bar form factor it measures only 67 mm (2.64 inches) in length a bit longer than the AA battery and weighs only 55 grams. If you thought this was impressive I am sure you will be blown away when you check out what this baby packs inside. As with the tiny size it is impossible for a keypad so the Xun Chi 138 has touchscreen with handwriting recognition and support for 260k colors. The manufacturer has still found space to squeeze in a 1.3 Megapixel camera (actually VGA but interpolated to 1.3 Megapixel), USB port, WAP, GPRS, MP3 player and 138 MB of onboard memory. Maybe the next model will have a Mini SD card slot and Bluetooth.

so small and cute
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

A cutie pie.I believe it would do justice to gals only .

138mb with 1.3mp..and bluetooth...cool..

amzing mobile yaar..thnx4 sharing it ..