Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Distant Relationship?

Hello...
    My Question is Can a long distance relationship really survive. How difficult is it really to keep the love alive and what can you do???are some of the Questions u can answer while writing abt this topic

I have very gud experience and still are in dat relationship!!! It is challenging and difficult, but not IMPOSSIBLE

and i think trust is a major necessity if u have ur relationship from a distance. Widout trust and honesty, the relationship is in for danger and unsuccessfulness, just as it would be any other relationship...

Eik dooje ko informed rakhna...of friendship u have wid other ppl and the events dat take place in ur personal life is a gr8 way to keep ur relationship alive & healthy and continuez ur partner a part of ur life...
    It is important to be creative with the way u keep in touch, such as calling, e-mailing, faxing and sending cards. Pay attention to how many times a week u are staying in touch as well...

If you want your bond to stay strong and loving, you have to hear from one another often, leaving as little room for any of you to start getting paranoid about anything...

AND Reminding your partner of how much you think about and love him or her will score high points, making them miss you more with the constant urge to see you!!

v.nice reply keep it up..:up;

Durr reh k pyaar aur barhta hai...my personal xperience
    No FeAr..... ThE "O" Iz HeRe

and does that mean love is missing ...

even after marriage it is a challenging task
    u make me happy

Thanks for likin my reply aapi

Sure, it can survive if true love and commitment r there by both partners. From my personal experience I can say that constant contact, keeping in touch, keeping each other informed and telling each other how u feel r all important. This all keeps the relationship from dieing out...but if tru lov is there in both hearts, there should be nothing to worry about
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

u r welcome ma sis...

yeah yassi tu jahan bhi rahe , kaheen bhi mere sath sath hai...

yes dsjeya...distant relationship is tough before and after marriage...

i posted a long reply...wot happened ? it's not here !

Well to cut a long story short i think there a pros and cons to long distance relationships. Personally speaking the most important factor is trust and loyalty with these two ..we can survive anything.
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9...irl79wyzp2.gif

Kahbhi Khamosh Betho Gae ..Kabhi Gunghunaou Gai..
    Mai Uthni Yaad Aoungi ..Jitna Bhoolaou Gae